Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How Are You Feeling Today?

Today I have very cool feelings because I have a day off. I don't have any plans at all and I feel cool. Maybe then I will go for a walk, but there is a strong wind. But why do you need to go to the store and buy products

I feel very tired. I might sleep any moment from now, it’s been a hectic day.

I slept late at night yesterday, so I wasn't feeling well. My legs are still hurting at night today. I am worried I may not get a fever. I will try to go to sleep early today. I hate when my body is not relaxed at work.

I am feeling tired as I have been working too hard and not getting enough sleep. But that is life so I must bite down on the bullet and soldier on.

I am feeling great today, I got to spend 8 hours with my 6-year-old grandson today and we played a lot of make-believe and he also played Minecraft with my wife. She had a great time as well.

I am also a little fatigued today. I just had a 30-minute nap, and I feel a little more at ease now. Right now I have a ton of stuff to complete. After picking up my son from the coaching center, I had to educate them how to operate a two-wheeled vehicle. My daughter wants to help her with her physics lessons. I'm hoping to finish all of my assignments today.

I am feeling okay today. Had a few rough days with a fibromyalgia flare up which was not fun but happy that it has subsided for now.

I'm very happy today. Even though it cost me quite a bit, I did some plumbing work last night and so far no leaks.

I’m feeling good today. I was unwell for a few days, but now I’m better.

I woke up today highly motivated and rearing to go but then, the rain happened around 9pm. And I am always feeling dull when it rains. As it stands, all my initial energy seems to have washed away with the heavy downpour.

I have a sore throat and not feeling 100% since Saturday and slowly getting better so hopefully Tuesday will be good for me

Am pretty worried right now, there have been no light for more than twenty four hours now. There are so many things I need to sort out and so many work I need to do.

From the last few days, I have not felt good. I wake up in the morning with a pain in my legs. I have not taken the medicine for it. I think it may be because of the increase in blood sugar level. I need to check it out.

Quick question, did anything happen to discussion hub forum yesterday? Or was it only on my end?. Because I was not able to log in since yesterday afternoon. I only woke up this morning and saw that the site was active again.

I am still not 100% so still have a sore throat, a little cold and feeling tired a lot and I am still taking meds in hope to get better very soon

Quick question, did anything happen to discussion hub forum yesterday? Or was it only on my end?. Because I was not able to log in since yesterday afternoon. I only woke up this morning and saw that the site was active again.
Yes, it was offline for awhile.

Yes, there was some server error I guess. I was also not able to log in for an hour or so.

I’m feeling good today. I’m well rested and its a good day.

I am well rested but still not back to 100 % and experiencing headaches not sure why so I hope I can get back to 100 % soon

Right now I am feeling tired, but at the same time I am feeling very optimistic about things.

Featured Articles

Back