Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How Are You Feeling Today?

I feel great today because today was a perfect day. I cleaned the house and I got my website back online. Which makes me super happy.

I am feeling sick today so I need to take meds and need to rest.

I am feeling relaxed and good today and the credit goes to the wonderful cooler weather.

It is a bit cold here and I really want to get some sleep. I normally do not overdo my internet thing. Today I kind of extended my online time.

I'm feeling pretty good today, thanks for asking! A little tired from a busy week, but overall energized and positive. Had a productive morning at work, and I'm looking forward to an evening exercise class later. Of course, there are still stressors and annoyances in life, but I'm making an effort to stay centered and focus on the good things happening right now.

I'm feeling good but determined. I have to head down to the warehouse to tune an employee in (stockboy) as the boss is away. I also have to sort something out with one of our truck drivers. But feel good as everything will be resolved...believe that! :mad:

I’m feeling a lot better today. I wasn’t feeling too good yesterday.

My girlfriend and I started our day sitting over hot coffee and watching the birds at our bird feeder. I just find it so interesting to see the little things. We set up the feeder right outside a window so that we can watch them....feeling good.

I couldn't get enough sleep yesterday night because I have one cough that refused to go for some days now. It is rather annoying waking up in between sleep just to cough.

I got a lot on my plate, but it feels good getting things done.

Each day we wake up not knowing how we are going to feel throughout the day. Ths changes from day to day.

How are you feeling today?

I am feeling tired after a crazy weekend.

I'm feeling better today. I have been suffering from sore throat since the past 4 days but it's better today. I couldn't eat well for days.

I’m feeling good today. It’s been a good day so far.

I'm feeling good and am believing that things are going to go my way going forward.

I feel so lazy! Well that is actually nothing new, besides today is friday. So everyone is practically pushing it to saturday. Welll I am passing the time checking out worthwhile forums that I can engage in and here I am.

I went to a party last night and downed a few glasses. Woke up this morning feeling too lazy to even get up from the bed. I guess we can write off today from the list of productive days for me.

I feel tired, and it’s only Tuesday. I’m thinking of how I will make it to they weekend.

Feeling very tired today, hoping a good night's sleep will help and I will feel better tomorrow.

I am OK, I am neither too happy not too sad. So far there has been no incident to make me extremely happy or extremely unhappy. Nothing significance has happened today except the nice chit chat that I had with my father in the morning. The day is just another prosaic day for me.

Feeling very good because I got pay raise from work today

Featured Articles

Back