Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

How Are You Feeling Today?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Each day we wake up not knowing how we are going to feel throughout the day. Ths changes from day to day.

How are you feeling today?

I am feeling tired after a crazy weekend.

Just had 5 hours of sleep today, so I feel tired, however my day was packed today. I got my hair colored today, came home to clean up the basement, reorganized some shelves and mopped the floor. I will be sleeping like a baby tonight.

It was a tiring day but I am feeling good right now because I came back from work early (as I had went early today), took a nice shower and have been chilling since then.

I woke up feeling great this morning. This is how I love waking up in the morning because it will affect my whole day to be lively. I have many things to accomplish today.

I am feeling tired today but I believe that is due to lack of sleep. Heading out here in a few to get a few things I need so hoping that wakes me up a little :)

in pain and depressed. sooo
I'm sorry to hear about how you are feeling. Depression is a very difficult health issue to manage. I hope you will get better soon. Are you in any kind of medication or therapy at the moment? If you're not, try and start one, it will help you to get better.

Yesterday I had a very hard day at work and today I have a day off, so I slept quite long in the morning and woke up only at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, but I feel very confident and now I spend all my time working on the Internet

I am little depressed today. A lot of things contributed to my depression and one of them is related to finances. I was expecting payment from clients and was thinking to use the money to renew my hosting and domain but sadly I did not receive payment and now I have to use my savings to renew domain and hosting

I am little depressed today. A lot of things contributed to my depression and one of them is related to finances. I was expecting payment from clients and was thinking to use the money to renew my hosting and domain but sadly I did not receive payment and now I have to use my savings to renew domain and hosting
This happens to me often and I don't like it when people promise to pay but don't do it on time because it really ruins the plan. I don't have to pay for domains like you do but I like when they do it on time and I don't have to worry about waiting for them to do it because that also affects my mood

This is the unfortunate life and reality of all those who are working online as a freelancer. There is no certainty of your supposed clients keeping their word on when they are supposed to pay for the job you have agreed with them. Some of them will ignore you even after agreeing to pay. I've experienced this so many times.

in pain and depressed. sooo
I am sorry to hear this Emily.
This is sad to hear, it is always a shame when you are waiting for payment and do not receive it as it can throw so much off when you have things planned. I do hope you get your payments soon!

I am feeling tired today but productive and have gotten so much done already, still have quite a bit more today but I am feeling better than I was now I have caught up somewhat.

I'm feeling well rested. It's weekend when I get to sleep more than I do during the weekdays. I've been at home all day without anything stressing me out.

I'm feeling well rested. It's weekend when I get to sleep more than I do during the weekdays. I've been at home all day without anything stressing me out.

Weekend is always good for resting especially when you are not working at the time. I don't like working on any jobs which will take my weekend time from me. I don't like compromising my weekend sleep which is why whenever it's weekend, I will rest as much as I can.

This is the unfortunate life and reality of all those who are working online as a freelancer. There is no certainty of your supposed clients keeping their word on when they are supposed to pay for the job you have agreed with them. Some of them will ignore you even after agreeing to pay. I've experienced this so many times.
If you are a freelancer, it is really difficult to manage your finances. A lot of people have this misconception that becoming a freelancer will give you to become your own boss but this is not true, as a freelancer, you are in the mercy of clients form getting hired to getting paid. Not receiving payment on time is a major issue

If you are a freelancer, it is really difficult to manage your finances. A lot of people have this misconception that becoming a freelancer will give you to become your own boss but this is not true, as a freelancer, you are in the mercy of clients form getting hired to getting paid. Not receiving payment on time is a major issue

This is very correct. A freelancer life is sweet in so many ways like being in control of choose the kind of work you want to do but in the end, there's no control of how and when you get job to do. This puts a limit on how much you can make from time to time.

This I agree with and it has happened to me many times in the past. I am now lucky to have clients who do pay on time, which has made my finances better but I do still get this issue from time to time.

It is not something you can plan for either as you never know when it could happen.

I am feeling tired but okay today, hoping the start of the working week is not too stressful :)

This I agree with and it has happened to me many times in the past. I am now lucky to have clients who do pay on time, which has made my finances better but I do still get this issue from time to time.

It is not something you can plan for either as you never know when it could happen.

I am feeling tired but okay today, hoping the start of the working week is not too stressful :)

Before you reach the stage in the life of a freelancer when you won't have to worry about your finances, you must have a very good project which is going to be balanced to earn money for you with ease. This is what any freelancer who wants to work on long term should look at working on.

Having clients who pay you on time is very important if you want to stay in the business. However, the problem with freelancing is it is quite impossible to get jobs always, there will be time when you have nothing to work on.
Its Monday morning here. I work up at 4, I feel fresh today. I have nothing special planned for the day.

I have worked for a client who was very lazy when it comes to making payment. Although, our work arrangement is for monthly duration and he pays before I start working, when it's time for him to renew payment for the job, it will take him extra 2 to 3 weeks. It can get on my nerves sometimes.

Featured Articles

Back