Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

General Chat Thread

Hi all, long time no see. Hope your February is going well. ❤️

Hi all, long time no see. Hope your February is going well. ❤️
Hi @Nebulous my friend. It have been a while I saw your presence online. It is good to see you back. My February have been very nice to me. I'm looking forward to the day of Valentine. I plan to have a big celebration. Do you have any plans for Valentine's day?

Good evening all! Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Almost on Friday Eve! :)

I was super busy in January, I had a lot of job offers. However, this month I have not received a lot of contracts and I am some what like job less. I have no major assignments to work on, therefore, I am working on my own website. I have a project that I have been thinking to do for a long time and I will be working in it soon

Good evening all! Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Almost on Friday Eve! :)
Happy Hump Day to you too @Shortie my friend. You know, I have always mixed up Wednesday and Thursday when thinking about Hump Day. How is your own day going? Mine have been very hectic but it went well. I can't wait for weekend to be here, I need a long rest.

Happy Hump Day to you too @Shortie my friend. You know, I have always mixed up Wednesday and Thursday when thinking about Hump Day. How is your own day going? Mine have been very hectic but it went well. I can't wait for weekend to be here, I need a long rest.
My day is going well, thank you @Ja sa bong :) been getting on with work and trying to catch up on things :)

I hope you are well and that you can have a relaxing weekend :)

My day is going well, thank you @Ja sa bong :) been getting on with work and trying to catch up on things :)

I hope you are well and that you can have a relaxing weekend :)

Yes my dear friend @Shortie, my weekend was a good one. I've so many regard for my weekend because it's a time when I'm off work and resting very well is a big priority. I always stress too much when I work throughout the weekdays, it's why when it's weekend, I feel so happy.

I'll be at home all day as I'm still recovering from the flu and cough I have since 5 days. I'll rest and sleep as much as can. I want to be at 100% soon.

I'll be at home all day as I'm still recovering from the flu and cough I have since 5 days. I'll rest and sleep as much as can. I want to be at 100% soon.

It is very important for you to take care of your health because there is a saying that goes like this- health is wealth. Anything you are doing which is going to interfere with you proper recovery from your health challenge, try as much as possible to keep them at bay and make sure you recover very well.

Good evening all and happy Sunday! I hope everyone has had a chilled weekend and is ready for the next working week!

I always say if your Monday goes well the rest of the week will so fingers crossed that happens for everyone!

Mondays are always very hectic for me and it's for that reason that I don't have any love for Mondays. It is the only day in the week I wish can be scrapped off because of the kind of stress I am always going to pass through that very day. Today have been very good for me except for how hot the weather have been.

Hi all, hope you're doing well. Don't forget to wear green a week from today :p

Happy Thursday all! It's almost Friday and I am so ready for the weekend! I hope everyone is having a great Thursday :)

Friday Weekend GIF by Marie Claire

I won't say I'm enjoying Monday but there is no other option and I need to work on Monday after a wonderful and relaxed weekend.

Hey peeps! Hope you're doing well on this fine Easter Sunday.

200.gif

Hello friends. It feels great to be part of this community which is expanding at a rapid pace.

Good afternoon, and how is your day going so far?

My day was Abit slow but it went well I believe. It's already six minutes pass seven in the evening right now.

For all daily chit-chat, good mornings, good evenings, good afternoons and good nights.

Who's watching Aston Villa vs Brentford playing now in the English Premier League? This match have been so intense. It's 3-3 now at 86 mins.

Featured Articles

Back