Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

General Chat Thread

We are slowly moving towards humid and intense summers which can easily make anyone feel sick and that's why I need to take care of my health

We are slowly moving towards humid and intense summers which can easily make anyone feel sick and that's why I need to take care of my health
How hot does it usually get in your location? Our summer’s are always 90-100 degrees with high humidity.

Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday and having good health. I am slowly getting back to 100 % so hopefully it'll happen soon

It's too hot today and I am not willing to go to work. Just took the morning breakfast and watching a comedy TV show. I don't watch TV much but I like this show. It's a Hindi show "Tarak Mehta ka Ulta Chashma".

Good morning y'all, it's Sunday so wishing you guys a wonderful Sunday.

Happy Sunday!!

It's 9 am and I am still on the bed. Just have a cup of tea.

Hey all, hope your May is going well. How we doing lately?

Yes, the beginning of the month is good. Let's see how it goes till the end.

Good morning all! Waiting to leave for the doctor this morning for a physiotherapy appointment, just having a drink and browsing forums before I leave.

Have a great Monday all :)

Good morning all! Waiting to leave for the doctor this morning for a physiotherapy appointment, just having a drink and browsing forums before I leave.

Have a great Monday all :)
happy Birthday, Shortie, I would like to wish you a very happy birthday and may this year be your best where you will achieve all the happiness and success you ever wished for.

Featured Articles

Back