Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

General Chat Thread

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

For all daily chit-chat, good mornings, good evenings, good afternoons and good nights.

Good day to you all too. My day is going very well even though it's about to rain. I hope the rain starts and stops in the next 3 hours because I have an important meeting I must attend. It's about a friend's wedding preparations for next weekend.

What’s a theead?

Today is going good so far I’m going to do some blog work and get groceries the rest of the day I’ll probably sleep 😴

Good afternoon all from a very wet and chilly England!

I had to head out this morning and got caught in a big downpour on the way home. The rain seems to have eased somewhat now but it doesn't look like it will be for long.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :)

Good afternoon all from a very wet and chilly England!

I had to head out this morning and got caught in a big downpour on the way home. The rain seems to have eased somewhat now but it doesn't look like it will be for long.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :)
The weather is actually quite nice and sunny where I live in England today. Just about to hit the gym, fingers crossed it stays this way.

I hope you have a great Tuesday too!

The weather is actually quite nice and sunny where I live in England today. Just about to hit the gym, fingers crossed it stays this way.

I hope you have a great Tuesday too!
Fingers crossed for you it does stay nice!

It was nice for the most part this morning with some cloud but it was bearable. Was not expecting to get caught in a heavy downpour and of course, in true England fashion, when it starts, you know about it. I was only just down the road from being home and by the time I got there I was soaked LOL

Found out today why I’ve been so tired lately my iron is very low I need to get supplements tomorrow 🙁

Featured Articles

Back