Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What are you currently watching?

Currently watching uncanny counter season 2, it's a Korean drama series. It's actually quit interesting though.

I'm just a fan of various Turkish series, so I like to watch only this. I'm currently watching Love Is In The Air. And in general, I'm rewatching it for the second time because I like these actors

I’m currently watching Fbi most wanted episode 9 from the third season.

Vicenzo. Might sounds weird😁, but I'm a Kdrama lover. I prefer watching Korean movies to American movies.

three body problem
Very amazing
I love this adaptation.

I've been watching the latest season of the critically acclaimed sci-fi series "Andromeda Chronicles" on Netflix. I've found the storylines to be captivating, with complex character arcs and thought-provoking sociopolitical themes. The world-building is impressively expansive, immersing you in a richly detailed galactic civilization. While the pacing can sometimes feel a bit uneven, the strong performances and impressive visual effects make it a highly engaging watch. I'm eager to see how the season's overarching mysteries unfold.

I've been watching the second part of American Horror Story's twelfth season. I just wish they wouldn't feature a Kardashian in every episode.

I’ve been watching 1923 and Fire country. I’m on season 1 of fire country, but the 9th episode and the third episode of 1923.

I just completed Indian web series Farzi and already waiting for its second part

I'm watching Shogun right now. This is a very famous series that was released recently, but I would not say that I am very satisfied with it. I'm watching to finish what I started, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again

I just finished watching an episode of Chicago Med.

I've been watching the 1983 seven part t.v. mini series "Winds of War" on Youtube.

I am currently watching Fire country on Paramount.

I’m currently watching Chicago med on Peacook. Does anyone here also watch Chicago med?

At the moment I am currently watching the joker, I heard there would be a part two coming out pretty soon, though am not sure how true this is yet.

At present I am not following any web series and waiting for Panchayat 3 which will be out on 28th may

Featured Articles

Back