Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What are you currently watching?

Mike

Off The Mark
Reaction score

What TV series or even movie series are you currently watching? How are you finding it?

I'm currently watching Shameless (US). It's okay but I'm only really watching it because I don't know what else to watch. Also, it's a relaxed series so I don't have to pay too much attention.

My spouse and I started watching Bojack Horseman. We both like it so far, we just got done watching episode 3.

Sex Education. Been binge-watching the series again since the fourth season is the last one but gosh, it makes me want to visit the UK so bad.

I watched The Exorcist 2023 last night. It was just a horror release in the movie's franchise. I will be seeing The Exorcist : Believer today when I get home.

I started watching the thriller series Hijack yesterday. Idris Elba is the lead actor who's a negotiator in the show. It's an interesting plot on the plane. Let's see how it ends. I don't want any spoilers please 😀.

Well, I just started watching Botched, and I can tell you that after a few episodes, I don't think I will ever consider getting any type of cosmetic surgeries. Good show though!

I am currently watching CourageJD's Live on YouTube. Once his Live finishes, I'll probably sit and watch Sam and Colby.
I prefer watching YouTube more than movies and TV shows as I have more of an interest in the things I watch on YouTube.

I plan on watching Squid Game: The Challenge tonight..

Well, I just started watching Botched, and I can tell you that after a few episodes, I don't think I will ever consider getting any type of cosmetic surgeries. Good show though!
I was forced to watch this show!

Currently watching Nickeh30 play Fortnite on the big TV.
Waiting for Twitch streamer Crayator to go live.

I'm currently watching The Creator 2023. It's a movie with a plot showing the backdrop of a war between humans and robots with artificial intelligence. AI is a big trend in our world now. It's what's the movie is about.

I started watching Knightfall yesterday. I watched two episode yesterday and I plan to watch two more episode today. In case you have not watched this TV series, it is a TV series based on Knight Templar in the medieval age. The show is well made and I have started enjoying this show. There are only two seasons, though.

Last edited:
Im watching "The Brothers Sun", a Netflix series. It is an amazing show! It's a drama, thriller, comedy with some awesome fighting scenes. Its an all Asian cast starting Michelle Yeoh, from the movie Everything, everywhere all at once, set in LA and it is in English. If you are looking for a new show to watch, I highly recommend this one.

I'm currently watching the new season of Halo TV show which started streaming on the 8th of February this month 2024. The show is currently in 2 episodes so far. I have completed the first episode this morning. I will start the second one at night.

I will watch the series Money Heist two years ago and I really liked how the characters chose the names of the cities and now I found out that they released a series about one of the main characters called Berlin and there are actually not many series, but I will be curious to look at the life of that character before the events in the main series

There was a new cartoon which was recommended to me yesterday for me to watch. Yes, I said it, it's a cartoon. Don't look at me like that because I still enjoy watching cartoons as an adult. I later download the cartoon last night and enjoyed my time watching it. The name of the cartoon is BILAL.

Featured Articles

Back