Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music What are you currently listening to?

Currently listening to the Heart Christmas Radio on my Alexa. Need to get into the Christmas spirit so I have the motivation to decorate for Christmas some more.

Currently listening to Jungkook's album 'Golden'
I absolutely love the music on the album.

Drake is my favourite male musician now. I'm currently listening to his song First Person Shooter where he featured J. Cole.

I am currently listening to 'Wonderful Christmas Time' on Magic Radio.
It's almost Christmas so playing Christmas music a lot more now.

At the moment I am listening to

I have been listening to P Square songs. They are male twins that are into music here in my country and very popular. Personally, I feel they paved the way for Nigerian musicians to penetrate the international scene with popular songs that they released in the past.

Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd
I never get tired listening to this song. This song basically tells us how the society taps us and does not let us explore ourselves. The song is a perfect example of modern man who has become a cog in the wheel. He is able to do only things that the society expects him to do

Last edited:
I'm not listening to any specific song or music now. I tuned into the radio station. It have been a while since I listened to the radio. I decided to do so today. They are treating a program on sex and relationships. It have been an interesting show since I started listening to it.

He’s the same legend who was shot dead last year and he predicted his death in almost every song

I found a new artist last night while browsing tiktok. His name is Humbletay23.

I’m listening to Humbletay23’s song love in slo mo

I have the Stingray Music channel "The Spa" on in the background.

Featured Articles

Back