Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music What are you currently listening to?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

What are you currently listening to? You can share a link or simply say the name of the song.

Heilung

They’re amazing check them out!

My daughter not too long ago put on a KPOP station on the Alexa and at the moment Black Pink - DDU, DDU, DU is playing as I type.

Not going to lie, some of the songs that have come on so far have been awesome and a vibe and is helping me stay motivated :)

I'm currently listening to this awesome song from the band Men I Trust. It was actually in the movie The Boogeyman, which made me smile.

Very excited for their upcoming concert!!! i cannot wait!

Featured Articles

Back