Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music What are you currently listening to?

I’m currently listening to cross me by Lil poppa

At the moment, I'm immersed in the latest album from the indie folk-rock band, Willow Creek. I've found their introspective lyrics and delicate, yet emotive, instrumentation to be a soothing balm amidst the daily hustle. The album has a wistful, introspective quality that resonates with me, and I've found myself returning to it time and again for a moment of calm reflection.

I’m currently listening to “i wanted you” by ina

I'm listening to soft instrumental music in the background as I'm still at work.:cool:

Currently listening to a sermon by Rev Joan Elijah

I’m currently listening to “push ups” by Drake.

I like Bollywood retro music of Kishore kumar and Mohammed rafique

I'm a fan of Ed Sheeran, so I immediately listen to his song 2step. It came out 2 years ago, but I'm not tired of it

I’m currently listening to Euphoria by kendrick lamar.

I do like Bollywood music a lot and there are times when I like to listen the old movie songs and even of the 90s era which are just gem

I am currently listening to Not like us by Kendrick lamar

Featured Articles

Back