Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Sitting down or lying down to watch movies?

I prefer to lie down but will sit up every so often as it's good for my back.

I like to sit and watch because I feel this way I can enjoy the movie and not miss even a second of entertainment.

When I'm watching films or TV shows at home, I tend to prefer a comfortable, relaxed setup. I'll often sprawl out on the sofa, nestled into plush pillows, to fully immerse myself in the viewing experience. This allows me to sink into the storytelling and visuals without any distractions. Occasionally, I'll opt for a more upright position at my desk if I'm feeling particularly engaged and want to take notes or ponder the themes.

I do both, depending on my mood. But I don't like lying down that much because it will be easier for me to fall asleep while in the middle of the movie. 😂

As long as I am in my room, my choice would always be lying down. I can't be sitting down when there is a fresh bed calling my name, hehe. I only sit when am watching in a public place or in a place where there is no way to lay down.

I like to sit more because I have a comfortable chair and it is quite soft and has a comfortable headrest. I have a computer, not a laptop, so I watch movies near the table. And the screen is not very big, so I can't be far from the monitor

I like to sit more because I have a comfortable chair and it is quite soft and has a comfortable headrest. I have a computer, not a laptop, so I watch movies near the table. And the screen is not very big, so I can't be far from the monitor
Well, well well, isn't everything made soft for you? You can continue to watch movies for hours without standing up, if the movie is interesting that is!

Featured Articles

Back