Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Last movie you watched?

I watched Good Burger 2 on Friday with my Family.
It is such a good movie. Now I want to watch the first Good Burger again.

Dune was the last movie I watched. Generally speaking, I do not watch a lot of si-fi movies but I watched Dune because I had watched 1984 movie made by David Lynch and I had really liked the movie. The new Dune movie was also very good. I will be watching a couple of movies this weekend. I am thinking to binge watch

Last edited:
What the last movie I watched? Mmh.. Yeah, I've remembered, it was Godzilla Minus One. I could not watch or stream it online as usual because that is how I love watching most of my movie. Since I couldn't do that, I had to go to the cinema house and watch the movie. It was a blockbuster movie of 2023.

I've always tried to watch only modern movies, but I've always avoided movies that were released before 2000. So this month I decided to watch only old movies and I was very impressed that they are so cool and also some cool pictures. And then I watched The Shawshank Redemption, which I really liked and I think it deserves to be in the history of the best films

Although I had a very busy day today with it being a weekend, I still managed to watch a movie. But it was with my mobile phone that I used to watch the movie. I have my Netflix app on my mobile phone too which was what I used to stream the movie. It was James Bond No Time to Die I watched.

I recently watched the new Mission impossible: dead reckoning movie. It was pretty good.

The last movie which I watched yesterday was The Lord of the Rings. I was at the mall and heard some people talking about the movie, it tippped my interest in watching the movies again. It was how I got home and began watching them again.

The last for me which was just this afternoon during my break was a Korean drama series called uncanny counter season 2, it talks about a group of superpowered individuals who go about fighting evil spirits.

The last movie I watched was the acclaimed psychological thriller "Echoes of the Mind." I found it to be a gripping and unsettling experience, with a taut, twisting narrative that kept me on the edge of my seat. The performances were exceptional, particularly the lead actress, who conveyed the character's mounting paranoia and disorientation with raw, visceral emotion. While the ending left me somewhat unsettled, it was an undeniably compelling and thought-provoking film.

It was a Korean movie titled My demon. It is about a man who has lived for a very long time and usually make deals with people in exchange for their life after 10 years. It is a very interesting movie and I still have it on my computer.

"Iron Cross 2", a movie set in WW2 and taken from the German perspective.

The last movie I saw was on free-to-air TV, it's bloody contact

"Ah, Pirates of the Caribbean! Such a classic series with its swashbuckling adventures and memorable characters. The blend of action, humor, and fantasy elements always keeps me entertained. Johnny Depp's portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow is iconic, and the intricate storyline across the movies never fails to captivate. Plus, who doesn't love a good old-fashioned pirate tale with cursed treasure, ghost ships, and daring escapes? It's definitely a franchise that holds a special place in my movie collection!"

The last movie I watched was Amar Singh chamkilla on Netflix. It's a very good movie

The last movie I watched was the movie Champions with Woody Harrelson. It was released quite recently and it is quite a good sports drama with a touch of comedy. This is a movie about athletes with mental disabilities and I think they did it perfectly

The last movie I watched is a Korean movie called 'the memorist'. I finished with the last episode 2 days ago and it was such a masterpiece.

I am planning to watch panchayat 3 web series and it will be released on 28th May on Netflix so I am waiting for it as I loved its first 2 seasons.

I just finished watching suspicious partner, it's an old kdrama though.

I am planning to watch panchayat 3 web series and it will be released on 28th May on Netflix so I am waiting for it as I loved its first 2 seasons.

My kids didn't like Panchayat but liked Farzi and Family Man. In both later series, they have used lots of abusive language, and I think it is not good to watch with the family. The acting of Manoj Bajpai and Shahid Kapoor was remarkable.

Featured Articles

Back