Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Last movie you watched?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

What is the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

I just watched Captain America: Civil War for the second time. Good watch.

Think like a man. It is a really good comedy about men and women trying to understand each other on relationship level and getting into one's other heads.

The last movie I watched was The Expendables Part 3. I have watched it years ago when it came out but had to go and rewatch it again. It's one of the best stars studded movie I have ever watched.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Night School. Very good comedy movie because of Kevin Hart and his amazing acting skills.

I just got home about an hour ago from seeing Saw X. It was a great movie! If you're a fan of the series, you should watch it for sure. I honestly felt that this one was a bit more brutal than past ones, it made me cringe a few times.

Just watched The Shawshank Redemption. It certainly lived up to its high praise. What a movie.

Memento. As far as mind-boggling movies go, this might be a winner.

I watched a movie called Haunt, my coworker told me about it and so I finally got around to watching it on Sunday. This one was based around a group of young adults who go to a haunted house, which becomes a bit too real. I won't say any more since I don't want to spoil it.

I'm not much of a movie person. The last movie I watched was Elf. I watched it with my mum in November last year.
I need to start watching more movies.

The last movie I watched is The Creator. I'm yet to complete it. It's a movie about the human being fight with AI.

I love the movie. I've watched it twice so far. For those who are into some festive mood and is into love comedies, this is a perfect choice.

I watched a TV show last not a movie. It was Star Wars Ahsoka. I suppose there will be season 2 because of how it ended. It was a good show.

Featured Articles

Back