Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Last movie you watched?

I'm looking into this one too. Has it been out for that long? What are your reviews on the movie?
It's actually okay, it has both comedy, a little bit of tragedy, a tiny bit of supernatural, suspense, mystery and romance. So I guess it's a mixture of everything. Though the only thing I found annoying was that it took too long before they started dating.

It's actually a series. The chosen. The story according to the gospel of John about the early life of Christ and his first coming. I'm rewatching it even as I type this haha

Last movie we watched was Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire. It wasn't as good as the last one, but was still watchable.

What is the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

I just watched Captain America: Civil War for the second time. Good watch.
yeah the movie is cool i really like it, i have watch it for three times and i dont feel bored to see that

Featured Articles

Back