Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming Free or paid games?

I have no issue with playing either paid or free games. The key thing is to always enjoy the game that I am playing.

As long as it is a game that I like to play, I will gladly play such a game to my satisfaction, whether it is a paid or free game.

I play free games, because I can't be spending My hard earned money on games that don't fetch me any return financially speaking. That's why most of the games that I play are either FIFA or PES.

For now I prefer free games, though there have been times where I bought some games. But for now free games is my choice cause I don't want to spend too much on just games.

I don't have a particular attachment to the type of game. Even if it is paid but very cool, I will still buy it. I even bought mobile games because they were so cool that I wanted to try them. Of course, everyone would like not to pay for games, but otherwise the developers will not have the opportunity to develop the project

I tend to gravitate towards big budget, story-driven games across genres like action/adventure, RPGs, and open-world titles. However, I'm not opposed to free-to-play games if the core gameplay loop is compelling. Games like Fortnite and Apex have definitely hooked me with their smooth mechanics and constant updates.

Featured Articles

Back