Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ask Stan

If I were lucky enough to hit a massive jackpot, my first step would be to hire an attorney. They'd help me claim the prize discreetly and keep my identity under wraps – I'd like to keep it a little secret! After that, I'd be on the lookout for a new home, something really special. And of course, I'd look into smart ways to invest the rest of the winnings.

If you were taken to an island to live all by yourself for one year and outside from clothes, shoes and water, you could ONLY bring 3 things with you, what would those 3 things be? 🤔

Since you didnt mention I would have food there I think the first item would have to be a year's supply of food that would be easy to make on the Island, like one of those emergency food storage kit's. I would like to bring 2 years worth in cause I get hungry. Next thing I would bring would be a Knife, and maybe a huge box of matches to light fires. I would have said fishing gear, but I hate to eat fish :)

What was the first video game you ever played?

Wow now this is certainly going to show my age lol. I think it was Combat on the Atari 2600.

2addcdea-5cd8-497e-a4f6-536ac7b4c693.jpg

How did you feel to view color TV for the first time?

LOL, I am not that old.. I was very young when I played it, I think my parents bought it for me but they were the ones who played it mostly.

Carvel Ice Cream Cake! Ughh now I need a slice.

050fd34b-61d5-4cb7-b432-aea8ecf47696.367b8152a43872f80a748018607da5f3.jpeg

Miss Sawcheck who was my second grade teacher. I am not sure of the spelling but she was hands down my favorite teacher. I think I liked her because she would always call on me, made me sit closer to her than other kids, I guess I was her Class Pet.

Is there any place in the world that you will like to visit before you die?

I think Alaska or maybe parts of Canada where the Northern Lights are most visible. I am not a huge fan of the cold, but I think I would like to see them with my own eyes once in my life.

shutterstock_1272788644.png

If you could move to any other state or country in the world, where would that be?

Based on what I have been reading I think it would have to be New Hampshire. I would like to stay in a start that has all 4 seasons, but I would love to move to a state with no taxes. So New Hampshire seems to fit that build perfectly for me :)

Can you leave where you are staying to start life in a new place? If yes, where is the dream destination?

Honestly, if it weren't for my girlfriend and her family being such an important part of my life, I'd have the freedom to just pick up and leave. Most of my own family has passed on, so they're really the ones who keep me grounded. If I didn't have anyone to stick around for, I think id love to be closer to some national parks here in the USA so I could explore them like Yellowstone, or maybe the Grand Canyon.

Not at all. As a matter fact if you were to ask me to name one of her songs I couldnt. I think I get her and Katy Perry's songs mixed up all of the time.

Are there any books, movies, or TV shows that have had a significant impact on you recently?

Featured Articles

Back