Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ask Stan

Stan

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I guess its about time I did one of these. Ask away if you have any questions :)

4Zcnznp8pAxMfGK2SN.webp

Two part question - What's your favorite sport and favorite player?

Two part question - What's your favorite sport and favorite player?
Sure, that's simple - it's baseball for me. Regarding your second query, as the timeframe wasn't specified, I'll break it down: historically, Babe Ruth tops my list. During my childhood, I was a big fan of Don Mattingly, affectionately known as Donnie Baseball. As for the current favorite, it's got to be Aaron Judge. :)

popcorn-don-mattingly.gif

What is your favourite holiday in the year?

Christmas! But coming in a close second would have to be Halloween :)

I planned to go to my girlfriend's family's house to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve but that might change as I am feeling so sick right now.

Baked Ziti. My mom would make this for Christmas every year so I looked forward to it all year long as that was the only time I would get it. I have to make it every year on Christmas as a dedication to my mom. This year I almost broke away from it, but at the last minute I cooked it again. I doubt I could change it.

Second favorite is Pizza. I could live off that :)

I planned to go to my girlfriend's family's house to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve but that might change as I am feeling so sick right now.
I am sorry to hear that, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Do you have any goals you would like to achieve in 2024?

I have been neglecting a lot of Doctor appointments and checkups so I think 2024's goal will be to get better about my health, going to the doctors more often, getting all tests I need and the like.

:)

Do you have any holidays planned for 2024?

Last year we went to Aruba, I am not sure if we are going away in 2024. Im not a huge fan of flying so I would much rather keep everything drivable if possible :)

Last year we went to Aruba, I am not sure if we are going away in 2024. Im not a huge fan of flying so I would much rather keep everything drivable if possible :)
I have never flown but will admit, the thought of flying is not one of my favourites :)

Do you like to play video games?

I absolutely love playing video games. I used to stay up until 4 a.m. every morning to play, regardless of whether I had to wake up at 7 for school or work. But now, I really don't have much time to play. :(

I'm not 100% sure of the timeline but it was either Peaches ( A short haired pink Hamster ) or Champ the Turtle ( A Red Eared Slider )

I absolutely love playing video games. I used to stay up until 4 a.m. every morning to play, regardless of whether I had to wake up at 7 for school or work. But now, I really don't have much time to play. :(
I know this feeling. Life tends to get crazy and before you know it, you don't play as much as you used to. I was also someone who used to stay up until all hours playing. I do miss it sometimes.

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?

I did, I think the main thing I will try to do this year is save money. I have been blowing money on a bunch of junk these past couple of years, so this year I intend on saving a bit maybe for a major home renovation.

If you win the lottery tomorrow, what are your top 3 things on your to-do list?

Featured Articles

Back