Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ask Stan

Lately, I've been watching some Korean game shows and the last movie I caught was "The Bee Keeper." As for reading, I've mostly been looking at technical documents, so not much in the way of leisure reading. So, no, nothing recent in that regard. :) In the past, however, there have been a few movies that left a big impression on me, especially those dealing with cancer and death. They resonated with me deeply, as most of my family has passed away from cancer.

What qualities do you value the most in your friends and the people you surround yourself with?

The qualities I treasure most in my friends and the people around me are kindness, honesty, and a good sense of humor. Kindness, because it's the foundation of any strong relationship; it's about being considerate and supportive. Honesty is crucial too; it builds trust and keeps communication open and genuine. And a good sense of humor? Well, that makes all the ups and downs of life a bit more enjoyable. Sharing laughs and finding joy in the little things can really make a difference in how we connect and support each other.

Very good question :)

#1- Coins, how do I know how many I have saved up? How do I cash them in? I want to purchase where my name is highlighted in bold letters but don't know how to go about doing that.

#2- How long has this forum been around?

#1 - You just need to go to the DH Store to see your current Coin count on the left side:

1712628444378.png

#2 - I took the website over from @Excommunicado late in 2023. I think he started getting it all setup back in 2022.

What's your favorite food?
PIZZA!

If I really could only eat 1 food for the rest of my life, it would have to be Pizza. Though I do like other Italian dishes like baked ziti, lasagna or chicken parm.

200w.gif

Featured Articles

Back