Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ask Shortie

I prefer my pizza with toppings :) seafood pizza is my favourite which is the cheese and tomato and then onions, peppers, tuna and prawns added on. Amazing :)
Tuna and prawns on pizza?? 😱

Who's your favorite child?... kidding, lol Favorite teacher and why?

Who's your favorite child?... kidding, lol Favorite teacher and why?
I will admit, some days I do have a favourite child or children :ROFLMAO:

My favourite teacher would have to be a teacher I had in junior school for a while, Mr Walker. He was fun and used to always have fun with his students and I have one fond memory of him when we were in a lesson, he had the windows open in the classroom and it was windy that day, the wind managed to knock the clock off the wall and his response to it happening was so quick, he went "Just goes to show, time flies when you are having fun" and the whole class burst out laughing!

You don't tend to get teachers like that anymore now so it was nice to have experienced that when I was able to.

I will admit, some days I do have a favourite child or children :ROFLMAO:

My favourite teacher would have to be a teacher I had in junior school for a while, Mr Walker. He was fun and used to always have fun with his students and I have one fond memory of him when we were in a lesson, he had the windows open in the classroom and it was windy that day, the wind managed to knock the clock off the wall and his response to it happening was so quick, he went "Just goes to show, time flies when you are having fun" and the whole class burst out laughing!
Mr. Walker sure sounds cool! That's a lovely memory.

What was the first video game you ever played?
The first video I ever remember playing was Alex the Kidd on the Sega Master System. I know I played games before that on the Atari but I can not remember the names of them for the life of me. :)

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
I would have to say Spring, not too hot and not too cold :)
What time do you normally wake up in the morning?
I normally wake at around 7 am on weekdays to ensure my two youngest kids get to school. Weekends are a little later around 9.30 - 10 am :)

I would have to say Spring, not too hot and not too cold :)

I normally wake at around 7 am on weekdays to ensure my two youngest kids get to school. Weekends are a little later around 9.30 - 10 am :)
You wake up late. I wake up around 5 am every day and 6h30 on weekends. This is my routine of life only.

The one gift you always wanted on your birthday

The one gift you always wanted on your birthday
I have always been someone who appreciates anything I get for my birthday and never expects anything.

I remember as a kid though, I always wanted the latest toys that my friends had, Due to my parents who worked but still struggled not being able to afford much, I did not always get them but was always happy with what I received.
Have you ever met anyone famous?
I have met a few famous people in the past. One I prefer not to mention because of things that have come to light over the years.

Others I have met that I do not mind mentioning are

Jimmy White (Big snooker player in the UK)
Roy Chubby Brown (comedian in the UK, saw him in our local store a while back)
Carlito (WWE Wrestler) took part in a wrestling event at our local auditorium
Mickie James (WWE Wrestler) took part in a wrestling event at our local auditorium
Victoria (WWE Wrestler) took part in a wrestling event at our local auditorium

That's excellent admin.

Very few people have the ability to be happy with what they have. It is a real honour to meet someone with that kind of resilience.

Which is one place you wanted to be so badly?

How do you support your friends during challenging times?

That's excellent admin.

Very few people have the ability to be happy with what they have. It is a real honour to meet someone with that kind of resilience.

Which is one place you wanted to be so badly?
I have always wanted to visit New York ever since I was younger and this is still a place I would like to visit in my life when I can. I am currently in a long-distance relationship and they live in New York so that would be perfect :)
How do you support your friends during challenging times?
When it comes to my friends going through challenging times, I tend to let them know that I am there for them, do things with them that will hopefully cheer them up and do what I can to support them in anyway that helps.

If someone gave you $2000000 what would you buy yourself as a Christmas gift?

Featured Articles

Back