Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ask Shortie

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
About time I started this thread :D

Fire away and ask your questions :)

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
To be financially stable and for world peace.

At the moment times are tough and it would be awesome to one day so I am financially stable and able to live my life stress free :)

What is the one thing that everyone else seems to love and you don't understand why?

What is the one thing that everyone else seems to love and you don't understand why?
Mac and Cheese. So many people seem to love it and I have never been able to stand it and never understood why so many love it as much as they do. :)

OMG I grew up on blue box Kraft Mac & Cheese, love the stuff! :)

Do you have pets, if so what?

What is the best gift you have ever received?

What is the best gift you have ever received?
I would have to say that the best gift I ever received was for Christmas one year from my grandma and it was tickets to a Barry Manilow concert in May of the following year :)
What was your first pet?
My first pet was a cat, we called him TC (Tom Cat). Always remember we lost him tragically when he was run over on a main road where we lived.

Have you ever traveled outside of your country and if so what was your favorite?

Have you ever traveled outside of your country and if so what was your favorite?
Unfortunately, I have never travelled outside of my country. If I ever were to though, I would love to visit either France or New York.

How do you like your pizza, plain or with toppings?
I prefer my pizza with toppings :) seafood pizza is my favourite which is the cheese and tomato and then onions, peppers, tuna and prawns added on. Amazing :)

Featured Articles

Back