Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Ask Shortie

If someone gave you $2000000 what would you buy yourself as a Christmas gift?
I would probably pay off anything I needed to and treat myself to something I have been needing or wanting with that kind of money.

With the rest, I would treat family and help them out too.
Would you ever consider moving to a different country?
If a reason arose for me to need to move to a different country I would consider it.

If you had the chance to meet someone from another culture, who would it be, and what would you want to learn from them?.

If you had the chance to meet someone from another culture, who would it be, and what would you want to learn from them?.
This is a good question, but I am not sure I could pick one specific culture as there are so many questions I could ask different cultures that I would be interested in knowing the answer to.
How old is too old?
I am someone who always says that you are only as old as you feel. I wouldn't say any age is too old even though it may seem that way due to the high number.

Age is just a number after all and that is why I will always stick by the you are only as old as you feel :)

That's an excellent reply. I guess you are old like me and have a nice perspective about life.

Young people often have no idea what life actually is.

What is your favourite thing about the UK?

That's an excellent reply. I guess you are old like me and have a nice perspective about life.

Young people often have no idea what life actually is.

What is your favourite thing about the UK?
I would have to say the scenery, many places in the UK are amazing to visit and beautiful to see.

That's wonderful! have seen many countryside pictures online. They are indeed worth visiting.

What would you change if give a chance to fix anything you wish.

That's wonderful! have seen many countryside pictures online. They are indeed worth visiting.

What would you change if give a chance to fix anything you wish.
I would probably change the way I did things so that I was better off financially than I am now. I have made progress but I feel if I had made more changes sooner, things would be much different now.

At what age would you like to retire?

At what age would you like to retire?
I would love to be able to retire at 45 but not sure that will be possible. We will just have to see how things go until then :)

Is there anything you do a lot but hate it?

Are you looking forward to Wrestlemania? Because of the time difference will you be watching it live or taped later on?

Is there anything you do a lot but hate it?
I would say house work, I am someone who hates mess but also isn't always a fan of the jobs either. Due to me hating mess I do it even though I dislike it :)

Are you looking forward to Wrestlemania? Because of the time difference will you be watching it live or taped later on?
I am super excited for Wrestlemania :) I and my kids all stay up and watch it each year. This year, we are all super excited. Have not been this excited for Wrestlemania in a very long time :)

Would you prefer soda over plain water?

How do you cope with working online and other activities outside the online space?

Hi What's something you're passionate about that you wish more people knew or understood?

Featured Articles

Back