Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate Afterlife

I live my life being kind to others, not just humans but to all animals. I respect my body and respect all life, not because I want to be rewarded when I die, but because it is the right way to live. Do I believe in the afterlife? I do not, however IF there is an afterlife, I am proud of all choices I've made in my life and will welcome to see friends and family and ALL pets I've ever had. ❤️

The Man Reaction GIF by ION Mystery

It depends on your religious background. The majority of religions say that there is life after this life but few say that life stops there it seems from my religious background a little far from reality because God has created this life to test us so say this thing is against God's believe on it.

What do you believe happens after you die? Reincarnation? Heaven/Hell? ..or nothing?

There have been debates on what is what and what many people think. However, I believe that after death comes judgement for everything that has happened in your lifetime. I am a Christian and that is the stand that I have about what life is all about. This is why we should aim to be good in life.

Depends. It is all based on what we have done in our life.

it is easier if we just vanish in thin air or ground as in materialism. But if you believe that there is an afterlife, I am sure it has something to do with what we do when we were alive.

I hope there's a place we go to after we die where we can reunite with our loved ones, because I miss them a lot. However, I believe that once we pass away, that's the end. :(

What do you believe happens after you die? Reincarnation? Heaven/Hell? ..or nothing?
Sometimes I think we might be in hell right now. The majority of people on earth are suffering and the definition of hell is perpetual suffering so by that logic I pray we don’t reincarnate although my dream stated we do until we no longer have morbid curiosity. One theory that I’ve been focusing on lately is the idea we are in a simulation. But what is a simulation? A fake reality where those in it are deceived to believe it’s real? What if we were to “Wake up” and realize we’re in a simulation? Would it then, no longer, be a simulation and we just “go home”?

I am a core Christian and I believe in heaven and hell. But I don't believe that making everyday life mistakes would condemn me to go burn in the fiery furnace of hell. I believe it is the lack of faith in God that would make someone a candidate for hell.

I'm an atheist and I believe in nothing. Why do arrogant humans believe that they are somehow special by virtue of the fact that they have a large cranium? We die and go nowhere just like a bug, a fish, or an animal. This life is all there is. Sorry gang, but a God is something that has been invented in order to control the masses.

Am a little bit confused about this honestly, though I also believe in heaven and hell. I guess when I grow really old and my time comes, I we find out what's next.

I'm an atheist and I believe in nothing. Why do arrogant humans believe that they are somehow special by virtue of the fact that they have a large cranium? We die and go nowhere just like a bug, a fish, or an animal. This life is all there is. Sorry gang, but a God is something that has been invented in order to control the masses.
Agreed. Religion wasn't "discovered". It didn't already exist. It was created by man.

Religion in my view is backwards superstition. A belief in essentially nothing. An invisible, silent God that somehow cares. He is there but can't ever be seen or heard. Total nonsense, but try and tell them that and they will kill you, or in the past burn you at the stake.

The Bible claims the just are resurrected (brought back to life) like Jesus was and glorified. The wicked, on the other hand, are resurrected to judgement.

In our society, it is said that a soul goes to heaven or hell after death, according to his or her karma, and then takes birth again. I know many religions don't believe in it. But I don't know what actually happens after death.

In our society, it is said that a soul goes to heaven or hell after death, according to his or her karma, and then takes birth again. I know many religions don't believe in it. But I don't know what actually happens after death.
I definitely don't believe in that. However, though, people do reap a karma on in this life. In other words, what you do has consequences.

I also don't believe in it, but most of the people here have this belief. Maybe they say this because they want people not to do bad deeds if they believe the same. But ironically, people still don't understand it.

Featured Articles

Back