Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is your job?

I don't work in any paid employment. I run a poultry business for myself and that's what has been earning me a living for the past 6 years. I love my business and would not give it up for any paid employment, apart from the one guaranteed to pay me 6 figures.

I order product and am in charge of inventory for a large hardware supply store, I do 90% of my work from home.

I work as a graphic designer for a marketing agency. Overall, I enjoy my job quite a bit. The creativity involved in developing visual concepts for client projects is really fulfilling. The variety of work keeps things interesting too.

I currently work as a production supervisor at a food processing company. I'm contented with the work because it is in line with my university degree and there's room for career advancement.

I work in a large company as a secretary. I do all the work that can be assigned to me. I can make coffee for the boss and I can also do some easy project because I learned it during 5 years of working in that company

I have a regular offline job. It's a manufacturing company and I work as a production manager there. I am bored of my job because it's a routine job but I cannot leave it because it's a major source of income for me.

Featured Articles

Back