Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is your job?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

What do you do for a living? Do you like your job?

I do not currently have a job but hopefully that will change very soon! 🤞

I'm currently working as a data analyst in the company where I'm employed. I've worked with them for 2 years. Their pay isn't bad but it can be improved which we are looking forward to.

I at the moment work from home as a video game content creator and I also work doing other content creation jobs as well for some people.

I love my job and being able to work from home as well as it means I can be here for my kids and it's also perfect for me being that I suffer from fibromyalgia, acute migraines and also depression and anxiety.

I prefer being able to work my own hours and be my own boss so when I have bad days, I can take time out if needed without worry.

I have two part-time jobs. One is Michaels, the arts and crafts store, as a replenisher. The other is a third-party company by the name "Driveline", which goes to stores (mostly Dollar General) and does resets mostly, but some other services as well.

I draw SSI, but I've been working on getting into math tutoring. In fact, I recently got certified to tutor Calculus, but it's still a rough road cause I owe a large bill to the internet company and my old desktop crashed.

Note: I also do construction helper jobs, power washing, whatever is needed.

I'm a software developer. Been doing that for nearly 10 years now :) !

I'm a housewife. It IS a real job for us women lol

I'm a housewife. It IS a real job for us women lol
Lol! Yes it is. I have a job out in the real world, but when I get home there's always something to do! And on my days off, there are tooooonnnnns of work to do around the house!

I have two jobs. I'm working in Walmart and Target. I might resign from Target soon because their job is becoming a too stressful for me.

At the moment, I am working from home as a freelance writer. I'm trying to get the creator fund on TikTok so I have that little extra job from home.

I work in an auto car show where they sell cars and do repairs too. I'm working as one of their sales representative. If I get another better paying job, I'll switch jobs immediately.

I'm a banker. I have been working as a banker for 6 years and I'm looking at switching jobs from the middle of this way year.

I have two jobs. I'm working in Walmart and Target. I might resign from Target soon because their job is becoming a too stressful for me.
I'm curious, do you get any discounts in these stores for being an employee?

I have a very simple job bus driver. I need to deliver goods in the city between stores. It is not a very difficult job, but being in a car all the time is a bit boring and there is also a risk of getting into an accident, although the payment is fine for now

Last edited:
I work as a freelance writer and web designer. I also sell products and services online. I have a couple of blogs and forums and my job is very demanding, I will have to constantly look for new opportunities, when I am not working for others, I will be working on my own websites. I make money from my websites.

Living on disability for both physical and mental health 🥺 but I keep my mind busy with passion projects
Those who are healthy to work and do things which they are interested in doing without having a disability on both physical and mental health doesn't know how lucky they are. Those who are suffering from both physical and mental health are depressed most times. Life isn't easy for them. I feel your pains my friend.

For me I am a graphic designer and photo editor. Though I have also increased my services to doing of frames and customized items like bags, books, key holders, water bottles and so on.

Featured Articles

Back