Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TikTok

In my entire life, I have never used Tiktok. Many young people used to waste their precious free time on this app, and I have seen people become addicted to it. It's banned here as of late, once the government found out. It was forbidden as well as it was a Chinese app.

Never. Ever. Nor I will. I dislike it. It's for teenagers and even for them it is a trash. Wasting life doing crap things.
Lol I don't dislike the app but I hardly use it. I only use it when I need to download some resources for a video edit or something similar.

I used to dislike Tiktok and was happy when it was banned in India but these days I enjoy Instagram reels so I feel I was wrong but in reality all these apps are just to waste time

That is why many countries are against the TikTok app and want to ban it completely. I think a platform like that can be used to propagate educational stuffs but the people using it for positive things are just very few.
Exactly, and if you research, you will find out that it is those countries that want to experience growth for the citizens that place ban on the use of tiktok. My country does not even care, lol.

Actually, not all countries will ban Tiktok and India banned it because of some privacy threat issues and actually china never allows other country apps in its country

Featured Articles

Back