Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TikTok

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

Do you use TikTok? Have you ever used it? Do you create content on TikTok or just browse?

I use TikTok a decent amount, both for content creation and to browse. I think it's a cool platform and when I'm bored I enjoy scrolling through TikToks.

Never. Ever. Nor I will. I dislike it. It's for teenagers and even for them it is a trash. Wasting life doing crap things.

Never. Ever. Nor I will. I dislike it. It's for teenagers and even for them it is a trash. Wasting life doing crap things.
It’s not that bad. Sure, there’s a lot of cringey content but there is some good content, such as edits from football and tv shows. It’s a fun time-pass activity.

Yes, I have a TikTok account and I have been using it for over 1 year. Initially, I wasn't creating any content but only watched other people's contents which wasn't bad. Right now, I've started creating my own contents to grow my followers.

Yes, I use TikTok. I have been on TikTok since it was called Musically. I started with a private account a while back so it was just family and friends viewing my stuff. Now I create content on there and have been since March 2021.

Yes, I'm using TikTok to watch fun videos on the application. I love so many challenges I watch people carry out on it. The is recent one of ceiling phone booty dance. It's very crazy.

TikTok became very popular like when Facebook threw off MySpace. This is why almost everyone is using the site today except for those in countries where TikTok is banned.

Yes, I'm using TikTok to watch fun videos on the application. I love so many challenges I watch people carry out on it. The is recent one of ceiling phone booty dance. It's very crazy.
This ceiling phone booty dance challenge which is going on in TikTok is more like an adult content. This kind of videos shouldn't be watched by kids but this isn't the case because everyone and kids have access to this kind of adult videos on TikTok. Ladies dance almost naked in it, this is wrong to me.

I used to use TikTok a lot a couple of years back but I've not used it since then because it got banned with other Chinese apps in my country, India. I was not a content creator there, just a regular member who liked to scroll through all the short videos there.

There have been serious tension between the United States of America and China for a very long time. This was the reason they also banned TikTok too. I'm not sure if they have lifted the ban. It feels bad for the citizens of countries where they are not allowed to use a particular social media app because of government issues.

I use TikTok, but I do not use TikTok to consume content or share content, I only use it for running ads. I use Tiktok to run ads for my online store. My ad conversion rate is pretty good. Therefore, I frequently run ads on TikTok. However, I am also thinking to use TikTok to share content and build followers.

I have used both TikTok and some other social media sites to run ads. It's quite good and effective for getting desired results but what I was able to find out was that running ads on TikTok is more expensive when compared to running the same ads on Facebook. This is why I use Facebook more often for running ads.

TikTok is more fun and lively to use more than any other social media sites. It's only Instagram which came close a little but TikTok is miles ahead of them all.

TikTok is more fun and lively to use more than any other social media sites. It's only Instagram which came close a little but TikTok is miles ahead of them all.
This is true with or about TikTok. The challenges which some many content creators upload on TikTok every day keeps it lively more than any other social media sites. Also, many users are making millions of dollars using TikTok more than how much they make on other sites.

I don't use TikTok now, but I used it before and not only to watch videos, but also to publish content. It was cool and easy because literally in a few days the video gained a million views

I have a tiktok account but I rarely use it. Though I have created a few contents with it before in the past but I mostly use it to browse to find videos I can use for edits and the likes.

I have never been a fan too many social media platforms, because it takes away my precious time and attention. So I never bothered to open a TikTok account. I only have WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram (which I log in to once a month)

I have stopped using TikTok. I can't be opening an app to calm my head and all I see is twerk videos from ladies. That's the highest contents they create in my country. I am enjoying my celibacy and TikTok always tends to want to push me to the wall.

I have stopped using TikTok. I can't be opening an app to calm my head and all I see is twerk videos from ladies. That's the highest contents they create in my country. I am enjoying my celibacy and TikTok always tends to want to push me to the wall.
That is basically what tiktok is all about these days. The main reason ladies create an account there is just to dance in provocative ways so as to a mass likes and followers with the hope that they will earn from there.

That is basically what tiktok is all about these days. The main reason ladies create an account there is just to dance in provocative ways so as to a mass likes and followers with the hope that they will earn from there.
That is why many countries are against the TikTok app and want to ban it completely. I think a platform like that can be used to propagate educational stuffs but the people using it for positive things are just very few.

Featured Articles

Back