Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How much do you spend on internet data every month?

It mostly depends on my activities for that month, most times I usually spend up to six dollars and more each months. There are some months I even spend up to ten dollars and above.

I'm not someone who streams all day, so I don't expend much data. I spend about about 3 dollars every month on data.

I only use mobile internet. And it's more expensive than Wi-Fi, but it's much more convenient because I never worry about where I'm going, I'll always have internet. I have unlimited internet but it's not really that unlimited and I only get 300GB per month but that's enough for me

Internet is not very expensive in India, So I am spending around $3 in a month and that also includes unlimited calling and sms

I'm paying $50 a month plan with my smartphone. The good thing is that the internet data is unlimited which means I can do anything I want without getting cut off.
If it's unlimited and you are a heavy data user then I guess it's a good deal.

My internet bill is $50 a year for unlimited data. I split the annual cost of our shared wifi connection with my older brother. Additionally, I charged my phone $5–$6 net. I don't pay a lot for internet service.

My internet bill is $50 a year for unlimited data. I split the annual cost of our shared wifi connection with my older brother. Additionally, I charged my phone $5–$6 net. I don't pay a lot for internet service.
$50 unlimited for a year sounds like a good deal to me. Is it only for you or the entire family?

I am spending around $3 on the internet and also calls and texts thanks to Jio mobile services and they have helped in starting a revolution in India

$50 unlimited for a year sounds like a good deal to me. Is it only for you or the entire family?

It is for my entire family. This is the rate of wifi we have at home. Additionally, we pay $10 per month for the data we use on our smart phone. The internet in the last few years has become cheaper than it was when it was introduced.

I am always looking to spend less but these days we need to reload all our sims so that they keep working so its just a little expensive

Yes, this happens with me too. I mostly use 1 sim but I have to get the second sim recharged even I don't use it. The cost of phone has increased.

These telecom operators are now planning to make the average running cost of sim to around $3 so that would be quite expensive for those that have the habit to work with different sims

They are already highly priced, so I don't know why they are increasing the rates. They are making it difficult for ordinary people to use it. As of now, you can see that even people with less income also have a phone. Once their rating increases, how will they be able to avail of the services?

These telecom operators are now planning to make the average running cost of sim to around $3 so that would be quite expensive for those that have the habit to work with different sims
Over here they have actually increased everything, I know how long a gig or two would take me, but at the moment I noticed my data runs down faster than normal.

Over here they have actually increased everything, I know how long a gig or two would take me, but at the moment I noticed my data runs down faster than normal.
I hate how they just decide to increase the price of Internet data without considering the plight of the common people. They should be considerate, we are not plucking money from trees!

We have 5G available now so yes the data counter moves rather quickly and in no time you can get an SMS of daily data exhaustion

We have 5G available now so yes the data counter moves rather quickly and in no time you can get an SMS of daily data exhaustion
It has happened to me a lot of times. I just stream one or two videos on social media and boom I'll be getting an SMS alert that my data is exhausted. I'll be like how come?

It has happened to me a lot of times. I just stream one or two videos on social media and boom I'll be getting an SMS alert that my data is exhausted. I'll be like how come?
Yes and these days I mostly use Instagram and over there the reels do take a lot of data and consume battery so quickly

Yes and these days I mostly use Instagram and over there the reels do take a lot of data and consume battery so quickly
That is why right now, I have tried as much as possible to minimize the amount of time I spent on social media platforms. This will afford me the time to focus on other productive things while also saving my data.

That is why right now, I have tried as much as possible to minimize the amount of time I spent on social media platforms. This will afford me the time to focus on other productive things while also saving my data.
I agree because all these social networking websites have added reels or videos that does take a lot of data and make us addicted to these and waste time

Featured Articles

Back