Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How much do you spend on internet data every month?

Heatman

Off The Mark
Reaction score

Internet connection data is very important because without having a subscription, it's going to impossible for you to access anything on the internet. Internet data fees is very expensive in my country. I spend more then $20 every month on internet bundles.

How much do you pay for internet data every month?

Data is included in my phone contract plan. I don’t even know how much I pay anymore since they increased the price a few months ago but it’s over £60. Not worth it.

$20CDN/month for wifi and $15/month for 250mb cell data and unlimited call/text I hardly use cell data so no point getting unlimited 5G for $40 or even 20GB/month for $34 I rather save the money...from Public Mobile and Nucleus...

My cell phone bill is $45 a month and includes unlimited Internet. I used to have non-mobile internet for around $90 a month. It was the top plan, but I like things fast.

I'm paying $50 a month plan with my smartphone. The good thing is that the internet data is unlimited which means I can do anything I want without getting cut off.

I don't pay for my internet bills at all because my father is a government employee so they cover the bills for him and his family. We have a family plan subscription to Airtel's postpaid service.

I only do a data bundle that last for one month and it has been helpful in the works that I do online. The cost of doing the data on a monthly basis is $15 and whilst it is expensive considering the standard of living here, I end up doing it because I can't just let my work to be left undone.

I am subscribed for 25 gigabytes on a mobile phone for 10 dollars a month. It could be for mobile navigation or even sharing points to the PC from time to time when the internet data provider of Wifi is slow or down connection.

I spend around $17 per month on my broadband connection. I also spend additional $3 on mobile data every month. I use mobile data only when I am outdoors. I work from from home so I do not have to go out frequently and do not have to use mobile data too much. My internet provider has offered me free cable TV subscription.

Last edited:
I spend around $17 per month on my broadband connection. I also spend additional $3 on mobile data every month. I use mobile data only when I am outdoors. I work from from home so I do not have to go out frequently and do not have to use mobile data too much. My internet provider has offered me free cable TV subscription.
It seems that you have a good connection provider. For example, if you have a poor internet connection you are forced to use mobile data as an internet provider or to run some applications like Binance App from mobile data as it doesn't work for a low internet connection.

Not much. I use my mobile network when possible. I have a good plan on mobile, so it covers my needs.

It is not good to use it all the time. So I either get it when I need it or use backup router.

I have both mobile internet and home internet, so I have to pay for both. For 8 dollars a month, I get 20 GB of mobile Internet, and I have to pay another 20 GB for home data, but the Internet is unlimited and also very fast

I try as much as possible to keep my expenses on internet very low. I use a satellite internet subscription which costs me $10 to connect all my devices for unlimited monthly browsing.

I work from home so the company takes care of that.

Mine got bumped by 20% from this month. I had to switch provider to keep myself online. The old one was not doing a good job for the money they take.

Between working from home and my streaming habits, I tend to burn through a decent amount of internet data each month. On average, I'd estimate I use around 500GB of data, so I opt for an unlimited internet plan to avoid overage charges. With multiple connected devices and 4K streaming, that data really adds up quickly! While unlimited isn't the cheapest option, it gives me peace of mind knowing I can work, stream, game, and browse freely without fretting over data caps.

My connection has a daily data limit. I cannot use more than 3GB per day. If required, I need to pay more than the montly rent.

But it works for me at the moment. I do not have any data heavy needs, so I am safe.

I generally spend just about $8 for monthly internet subscription. I opened data subscription reseller account with my internet service provider. And that's why I get data subscription at cheap rates. Some months, I don't even get to use up to the $8 cap.

That's a cool price. We are paying a lot more. But the connection is solid, without issues and good customer support. I will thank them for that and pretend that the prices are not high :)

I spend about $5 on data every month. I know that might not be much to some people here, but I'm not someone who spends too much time on social media platforms streaming videos. So I know how to manage my data.

Featured Articles

Back