Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How Are You Feeling Today?

I have been suffering from a severe cough the last two days. I am taking medicines for the same, but I am not getting cured with them. Last night also, I could not sleep well because of the cough. I need to see a doctor if my cough does not get cured today.

Having an argument with my bestie today so am not feeling all that great, but anyways it's all good.

Today was somehow for me. I had argue with someone that's been owing me for over a year and he never bothered to pay

Today I am feeling a little tired, but extremely happy it is FRIDAY!

Happy Friday GIF by Digital Pratik

my feeling today is so good, because i can learn something new and i can meet new people

I just finished my workout a D the feeling is outta this world. I feel so enrgizeiamd ready to take on the day. Super positive

Featured Articles

Back