Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Do you have a short temper?

No, I don't have a short temper. In fact, I'm cold as ice. Sometimes my friends used to call me show poison because when I'm pissed you will never know.

A wise man will always tell you that you can't control what people do to you but you can control how you react to what people do to you. If it is possible for you to control your temper even when people have wronged you in a very bad way, you will not be easily manipulated.

Yes I have a very short temper, I easily get angry and irritated but at the same time i easily forgive. At the moment I am seriously learning to be more patient though, especially when dealing with others and working under stress.

I have an explosive temper and can become violent though I have never laid a hand on a woman.

It's because they can't stand rubbish which other people do. I'm the same way with getting angry easily as I get older. An adult ought to behave well.
I don't know why it works like that on old people, but it's quite the opposite for me, in my childhood I could be very aggressive and could get angry easily, but over the years I become much more stubborn and even to very annoying situations I treat very calmly and sometimes with understanding

I wouldn't say I have a particularly short temper. I generally try to remain patient and level-headed, even in frustrating situations. However, like anyone, I do have moments where my patience wears thin if something is really testing my limits.

I have a very cool character because I mostly want to laugh at everything and I'm not aggressive at all, but even this sometimes gets in the way because I need to think about a serious situation and I behave like a child

I wouldn't say that I have a short temper, but then it depends on the situation that I face. If I see some people trying to treat me anyhow I tend to lose my flare and lash back at them.

I used to have a very short temper before but not anymore. I think that the temper of a thing has gone as I have grown with time. Some things get better as we mature in life.

Yes, I consider myself as short-tempered and often lose my patience over trivial matters. I hope to improve on this aspect, as it's not beneficial to lose patience like that.

Yes, I consider myself as short-tempered and often lose my patience over trivial matters. I hope to improve on this aspect, as it's not beneficial to lose patience like that.
Yes it is truly not beneficial to lose temper very easily. sometimes, it is better to hold back just for the sake of your own peace of mind. I hope that you'll be able to be improve in that aspect.

Yes it is truly not beneficial to lose temper very easily. sometimes, it is better to hold back just for the sake of your own peace of mind. I hope that you'll be able to be improve in that aspect.
I am really trying from past some time but things are not working as planned so not sure how it will happen but I do my best to at least not fight with everyone LOL

No, I am not short-tempered. I have lots of patience, and I don't easily get angry, even if someone frustrates me. People get misled due to this behavior of mine and say whatever they want to. I consider this to be my weakness.

I think it's safe to say I have started developing patience when it comes to how I react to things these days.

I think it's safe to say I have started developing patience when it comes to how I react to things these days.

That's great because everywhere and everytime you lose your temper, it's for sure you will get engaged in a fight/argument with a person so better to remain patient sometime and should not get angry for the things which can be ignored.

That's great because everywhere and everytime you lose your temper, it's for sure you will get engaged in a fight/argument with a person so better to remain patient sometime and should not get angry for the things which can be ignored.
Yea that's true.i am the type that easily gets irritated with things around me, but am working on that, and its actually giving me more peace.

It's not good to have a short-temper and I would like to work on my temper because I am quite short tempered

It's not good to have a short-temper and I would like to work on my temper because I am quite short tempered
Same here, I easily get irritated and angry, but I have been trying to work on this for some time now, and am glad there have been some progress so far.

Same here, I easily get irritated and angry, but I have been trying to work on this for some time now, and am glad there have been some progress so far.
What things are you doing that are helping you to control your anger and temper? I am not improving even one bit

It is good that you are aware of that. Many people don't believe that they have a short temper when they are being told, and they would not want to take correction.

Featured Articles

Back