Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Do you have a short temper?

I used to have extremely short temper but overtime it is getting better.

Extremely. I have a typical Irish temper.
Conor Mcgregor World GIF
Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC
Stare Down Here We Go GIF by UFC

Yes..it gets worse as I get older..

I'm not short tempered. I don't reason what people do most of the time because I have better things to do with my time.

It depends. My temper usually isn't too bad, but if I'm already having a bad day or I'm tired, I can have quite a short temper.
It has gotten better since I was younger as it used to be worse than it is now.

Do you have a short temper? Are you easily angered?

No, I don't have a short temper. In fact, I'm cold as ice. Sometimes my friends used to call me show poison because when I'm pissed you will never know.

How my temper flares up depends on whatever someone have done to me. It's not everything single thing which someone did to me that would make me become very angry. I might not like what the person did but it won't make me so pissed. If it's anything extremely bad, my anger will be hot enough to burn a house down.

I would say that I am good at keeping my temper under control unless something bad happens that tends to get my anger up to the point where I can not keep it locked up anymore.

I am such a pain for holding my anger in and then letting it blow, definitely the Irish I have in me.

Growing up, I can say that my temper was really out of this world. It was a bit crazy and I always wondered why it was that bad as I can literally get angry for minor things that shouldn't have mattered. As I became an adult, I realised that I needed to work on myself and become a better person, and that was what I did then. So, nowadays, it is very difficult to get me angry.

It was very easy to make me angry just six months ago, but I realized that there are some things to which I do not react adequately and sometimes it is a blatant aggression that was not justified. I am glad that my relatives help me to cope with this and I myself try to control myself so that it does not harm my relatives

Growing up, I can say that my temper was really out of this world. It was a bit crazy and I always wondered why it was that bad as I can literally get angry for minor things that shouldn't have mattered. As I became an adult, I realised that I needed to work on myself and become a better person, and that was what I did then. So, nowadays, it is very difficult to get me angry.

Becoming older brings with it so much maturity. This is why some things which someone used to do when he or she was younger are dropped when the person becomes old. This is why you are able to stop the habit of being hot tempered. Hot tempered is very bad because it may put you in a big problem.

It depends. My temper usually isn't too bad, but if I'm already having a bad day or I'm tired, I can have quite a short temper.
It has gotten better since I was younger as it used to be worse than it is now.
I think I’m the same way it depends on what day I’m having which I know is not fair to the other person 😞

I have a short temper, I started losing temper on petty things when I was still a kid. My father though it could be clinical conditions, so he took me to a psychiatrist when I was a 7th grader. The doctor said it was common in hormonal challenged boy and will go away once he grows up. Sadly, my temper never improved.

I have a short temper, I started losing temper on petty things when I was still a kid. My father though it could be clinical conditions, so he took me to a psychiatrist when I was a 7th grader. The doctor said it was common in hormonal challenged boy and will go away once he grows up. Sadly, my temper never improved.

Sometimes you need extra help when handling anger issues. Your tempers can flare up very quickly and that is not healthy for the person. I was told that when you're always having high temper issues, it makes your blood pressure to rise too high.

And I was wondering why old people are so easily pissed off :D

It's because they can't stand rubbish which other people do. I'm the same way with getting angry easily as I get older. An adult ought to behave well.

Featured Articles

Back