Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Your favourite singers

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

As a music lover, there are so many different singers from different genres that I love listening to. I love all kinds of music from KPOP to country music so a wide variety to listen to.

My favourite singers are as follows

PSY
Jin (BTS member)
Jimin (BTS member)
Taehyung aka V (BTS member)
Namjoon aka RM (BTS member)
Jungkook (BTS member)
J-Hope (BTS member)
Yoongi aka Suga aka Agust D (BTS member)
Alan Jackson
George Strait
Luke Bryan
Chris Young
Barry Manilow

Just to name a few but there are so many more.

Who are your favourite singers?

I’m obsessed with different artists at different times. I was super obsessed with J Cole at one point, so I would say he’s one of my favourites. I also really like Eminem and Kanye West. There’s probably more but that’s all I can think of right now.

I love classic old singers like Elton John, Phil Collins, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton, and Lionel Richie.

Reggae is also one of favourites. Lucky Dube is the king of reggae music and it's always going to be my number one.

I’m obsessed with different artists at different times. I was super obsessed with J Cole at one point, so I would say he’s one of my favourites. I also really like Eminem and Kanye West. There’s probably more but that’s all I can think of right now.
Eminem is awesome! I don't tend to listen to him often but when I do, I always admire just how talented he is as a rapper.
I love classic old singers like Elton John, Phil Collins, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton, and Lionel Richie.

Reggae is also one of favourites. Lucky Dube is the king of reggae music and it's always going to be my number one.
Elton John and Phil Collins are two others I have listened to in the past. Their music again is awesome and I could listen to them over and over without getting tired of it.

Celine Dion is one I could take or leave, some of her music I do not mind listening to.

Eminem is awesome! I don't tend to listen to him often but when I do, I always admire just how talented he is as a rapper.

Elton John and Phil Collins are two others I have listened to in the past. Their music again is awesome and I could listen to them over and over without getting tired of it.

Celine Dion is one I could take or leave, some of her music I do not mind listening to.
Sacrifice is Elton John's best I've listened to. No matter how much I played this very song, it never feels old. It's one of the songs which have aged so well. A song which was released since 1989 but still moves me like it does today is incredible.

I like michael jackson. always have, always will

I also like celine dion, brian adams, billy joel, katy perry, demmie lovato, elvis, blake shelton, eminem, madonna, lots of stuff really

Agnetha Faltskog, Frida Lyngstad, Tomas Ledin, Lionel Richie, Phil Collins, David Bowie, Niklas Stromstedt, Tommy Nilsson, Eva Dahlgren, Allan Clarke, Elvis, Chris Farlowe, Bruce Springsteen, Del Shannon, Dionne Warwick, Leslie West, Janis Joplin.

Agnetha Faltskog, Frida Lyngstad, Tomas Ledin, Lionel Richie, Phil Collins, David Bowie, Niklas Stromstedt, Tommy Nilsson, Eva Dahlgren, Allan Clarke, Elvis, Chris Farlowe, Bruce Springsteen, Del Shannon, Dionne Warwick, Leslie West, Janis Joplin.
That’s a lot of names. Who would you pick if you could only choose one?

Mine is Billie Eilish.

And she's as hot as fu*k!! I love her songs too but more especially, love how busty she. It's my point of attraction in any woman.

Mine is all the BTS members, Blackpink members, IU, Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, and a few more.
I listen to a range of music on my Alexa.

I love the singers Imagine Dragons and 21 Pilots the most. I like these songs and listen to it most of the time and I am still exploring the others

I have a few, but they are regional singers. They have done some good work but not famed internationally.

Their voice, tone, style etc are got them many fans here.

My favorite singer is Neyo. I don't know how he does it but his music and his voice hits different chords in my head. I still rock to Miss Independent. Another singer that I quite love is Adele.

Mine is all the BTS members, Blackpink members, IU, Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, and a few more.
I listen to a range of music on my Alexa.
I have a sister and little nieces who are huge fans of BTS, I am not a fan though but also not a hater.

I am a fan of vocal performances that are very strong. For me , John Legend seems to be the major one that cuts it for me. I would also put Sam Smith in the same bracket. Usher used to do something beautiful too with his voice.

My favorite singers span a range of genres, from the soulful stylings of Adele to the powerful vocals of Freddie Mercury. I'm particularly drawn to artists who demonstrate both technical mastery and genuine emotional expression in their performances. Lately, I've been captivated by the indie folk singer-songwriter, Julien Baker, whose raw, introspective lyricism and delicate instrumentation resonate deeply with me.

I mostly only listen to Ed Sheeran because he is my favorite singer. I like his style of songs and also he is very good as a person. I would like to attend his concert and experience this atmosphere live

I love John legend, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber and the female singer named Tyla. I have a couple of the songs of this artist and sometimes I put them on replay because most of their songs are something I can relate with.

Featured Articles

Back