Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

DH Contests (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) Discussion Hub New Year Posting Contest! Share Your Post Count to Enter!

How do you mean? 🤔 You previously stated the winners will be announced on the 29th. Why are you saying it will be on the 30th January GMT? @Stan @Shortie
This is the time in GMT but it will be the 29th of January for the US which is the timezone for the forum.

7 pm EST 29th January
4 pm PST 29th January
Midnight GMT 30th January

Timezones make it a little confusing but it will be on the 29th in terms of US time but may have rolled over to the 30th in some places that are ahead of the US timezone :)

This is the time in GMT but it will be the 29th of January for the US which is the timezone for the forum.

7 pm EST 29th January
4 pm PST 29th January

Timezones make it a little confusing but it will be on the 29th in terms of US time but may have rolled over to the 30th in some places that are ahead of the US timezone :)

That's pretty fine, my friend. I needed this clarification, and it is obvious the timezone confusion was a big factor. I was a bit confused with the 29th mentioned earlier and now the 30th being mentioned today, but I am all good now.

7 pm EST 29th January
4 pm PST 29th January

It will be 30 january in my place.

Finally, the contest is over. Congratulations to everyone @Henrywrites and @Debashis

It was an honour battling it out with two of you.
I kept checking the timer on the forum for when the contests will be over. What a real race 😄 🤣

Congratulations 🎊
Thanks and congratulations guys. You guys deserved it. 😊❤️ Great job by @Monster Masterpiece as well.

@Henrywrites @Ja sa bong : You two were literally hiding your online status and spying on the forum to check if anyone passed your post count. 🤣 lmao I was laughing everytime I was seeing you were offline but again a post by you a moment ago. xD

Thanks and congratulations guys. You guys deserved it. 😊❤️ Great job by @Monster Masterpiece as well.

@Henrywrites @Ja sa bong : You two were literally hiding your online status and spying on the forum to check if anyone passed your post count. 🤣 lmao I was laughing everytime I was seeing you were offline but again a post by you a moment ago. xD
Congrats on the win for all of you! I leave the contest empty-handed.

I have tallied up all the posts made between the 27th of December 2023 and the 29th of January 2024, any posts made after midnight GMT (8 pm EST, 4 pm PST) have not been counted as that is when the contest ended to make it fair for all participants.

The winners are as follows

Winners

1st - Ja Sa Bong
2nd - Henrywrites
3rd - Debashis

I will be contacting all winners in the next day or so for payment details and your payments will be made within the next day or so :)

Thank you all for taking part in Discussion Hub's very first contest! The next one will be starting on the 1st of February 2024 in which the details will be posted within the next two days! There will be a countdown on the main forum home page for the next contest very soon!

Congratulations winners! :)

I have tallied up all the posts made between the 27th of December 2023 and the 29th of January 2024, any posts made after midnight GMT (8 pm EST, 4 pm PST) have not been counted as that is when the contest ended to make it fair for all participants.

Winners

1st - Ja Sa Bong
2nd - Henrywrites
3rd - Debashis

I will be contacting all winners in the next day or so for payment details and your payments will be made within the next day or so :)

Thank you all for taking part in Discussion Hub's very first contest! The next one will be starting on the 1st of February 2024 in which the details will be posted within the next two days! There will be a countdown on the main forum home page for the next contest very soon!

Congratulations to @Ja sa bong @Debashis and I. To be clear, we are to send the means of receiving our rewards to you @Shortie, right?

Winners

1st - Ja Sa Bong
2nd - Henrywrites
3rd - Debashis

Isn't this an unnecessary long protocol that will be going back and forth? It would have been easier to ask the winners to send you their preferred means of getting winners prize instead of first contacting them to ask for it, they will provide it and you will begin the payment.

Isn't this an unnecessary long protocol that will be going back and forth? It would have been easier to ask the winners to send you their preferred means of getting winners prize instead of first contacting them to ask for it, they will provide it and you will begin the payment.
@Stan will be making contact with you regarding payment today as he will be the one sending the payments :)

Stan will let me know once the payments are made so that I can confirm everyone received their payments and everything went through okay :)

Thanks.

@Stan will be making contact with you regarding payment today as he will be the one sending the payments :)

Stan will let me know once the payments are made so that I can confirm everyone received their payments and everything went through okay :)

Thanks.
We're getting somewhere now. I'm just saying since it's clear @Stan is who makes the payment, we ought to DM him our preferred means of receiving payment as it was announced in the beginning contest instead waiting for him to DM and ask for it. Once he pays, he will update you if that's necessary for him do so because who received his prize can come under this post to affirm his payment have been processed.

Congratulations to all the winners and a heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated in our contest. I've reached out to all the winners and will process the payments as soon as I receive their responses. I'm eagerly looking forward to our next contest! 😊

Featured Articles

Back