Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

DH Contests (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) Discussion Hub New Year Posting Contest! Share Your Post Count to Enter!

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
It's almost 2024 and we thought a posting contest would be a great way to go into 2024 with a bang! How would you like to earn yourself extra funds to start 2024 out right.

Discussion Hub is hosting a posting contest from the 27th of December 2023 to the 27th of January 2024 and all you have to do is be active here at Discussion Hub for your chance to win! Sounds awesome, right? :)

What can I win?
Take part in the posting contest between the 27th of December to the 27th of January and you could win one of the following

1st place - $70

2nd place - $50
3rd place - $30

Payment will be made via PayPal or Crypto if not able to receive PayPal upon announcement of winners!

How do I enter?

Entering is simple, post your current post count here and post away! We will take a look at your starting post count and your post count on the 27th of January 2024 and tally it up to see your post count over that month. It's as simple as that!

All posts must be of around 40 words and spam will not be tolerated, you will be disqualified if we find you posting spammy posts just to win the contest!

If you wish to participate, post your current post count below and I will update this thread with the entries :) good luck to all and a Happy New Year! 🍷

Participants

@Monster Masterpiece - Starting post count - 0 (end post count 186)
@Ja sa bong - Starting post count - 92 (end post count 403)
@Debashis - Starting post count - 33 (end post count 227)
@Henrywrites - Starting post count - 31 (end post count 270)

Accumulated Post Count

Monster Masterpiece - 186 posts made
Ja Sa Bong - 311 posts made
Debashis - 194 posts made
Henrywrites - 239 posts made

Winners

1st - Ja Sa Bong
2nd - Henrywrites
3rd - Debashis

Last edited:
I will try to make some long sentences if the thread requires a long answer starting from now but if the post requires less than 40 words I will avoid spammy words.

Good luck to everyone on the contest!

This is wonderful way to start the New year. I'll be participating in the contest.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone.
I have added your starting post count to the OP :) good luck and happy posting :)

Don't forget if you wish to join the Posting Contest Race make a reply here with your current post count and I will add you to the OP as an entry, you also get a cool badge for taking part! :D

Don't forget if you wish to join the Posting Contest Race make a reply here with your current post count and I will add you to the OP as an entry, you also get a cool badge for taking part! :D
I'll give it a shot. Please add my name to the OP. :D

Starting Post Count: 33

There is still time to enter! If you wish to enter please reply with your current post count and I will update the OP :)

Good luck everyone! :)

Don't forget to share your post count here if you wish to enter the New Year 2024 posting contest! :D

I am joining the contest. Hope I am not late to the party?

Last edited:
I guess Henry writes in the third place because our participation level is similar means either me or Henry writes for third place, a little far from the two other participants. Congrats in advance and enjoy your earnings! Hope you deserve them.

Due to the recent downtime over the last few days, we are extending the post-count contest over a few more days. The winner will now be announced on the 29th of January 2024!

One week left! Good luck to all! :)

Due to the recent downtime over the last few days, we are extending the post-count contest over a few more days. The winner will now be announced on the 29th of January 2024!

One week left! Good luck to all! :)
@Shortie @Stan I would like to ask by what time GMT is this posting contest going to end today being 28th for the winners to be announced on the 29th of January going by this recent update you made about when the winners are going to announced?

@Shortie @Stan I would like to ask by what time GMT is this posting contest going to end today being 28th for the winners to be announced on the 29th of January going by this recent update you made about when the winners are going to announced?
This will be midnight GMT on 30th January 2024 :)

Featured Articles

Back