Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music What's your favorite music streaming app?

I most often listen to music on YouTube Music because that's where I have a paid subscription for a month and also the cost is not so high. There aren't very many songs and the interface isn't very user-friendly, so I'm planning to change it to something else

I will also have to go with Spotify and YouTube, recently I also started streaming from Audio Mark since it has been tailored for my local use in my country. These are amazing platforms for me to use.

I use the boomplay app to stream my music anywhere and anytime. I don't even have all the popular streaming apps like apple play, audiomack and Spotify. Personally, I'm contented with the boomplay app.

Spotify is quite good but its paid, you can try spotube and its free and I am using it from some time now

Featured Articles

Back