Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music What's your favorite music streaming app?

Ja sa bong

Veteran
Reaction score

Years ago, we used to play music with CDs, radio, vinyl records, Mp3 player and so on. Today, we have so many music streaming services because with tech, everything have gone online.

I've used so many music streaming services over the years but now, I ended up with Spotify as my favorite. It gives me more than I can ask for to enjoy my songs.

Which one is your favorite music streaming service?

I use Spotify and YouTube for my music

I use Apple Music but my favourite is definitely Spotify. I get Apple Music for free with my phone contract so I can’t justify spending money on Spotify when Apple Music is free and also quite good.

I tend to use Amazon Music more than anything else with me having Amazon Prime but I have also in the passed used YouTube Music and Spotify.

Out of all three though, I would have to say that Spotify is my favourite with Amazon Music being a close second.

I use Apple Music but my favourite is definitely Spotify. I get Apple Music for free with my phone contract so I can’t justify spending money on Spotify when Apple Music is free and also quite good.
Everyone loves a free thing especially when it's good like Apple Music. I know a lot of people who are the same way and you can't ask someone to pay money for another when they already have something that's almost in the same level.

Mostly Spotify and some time in YouTube

I only use Youtube, no other platform has all the music I enjoy listening to. I mainly listen to instrumental and video game music, a lot of the soundtracks I listen to aren't on Spotify.

I only use Youtube, no other platform has all the music I enjoy listening to. I mainly listen to instrumental and video game music, a lot of the soundtracks I listen to aren't on Spotify.
That makes sense. Do you pay for YouTube Premium?

Even though Spotify and Amazon have always been my go-to for music apps, I've started liking YouTube music more as I can listen to music that hasn't been released onto Spotify or Amazon yet.

I'm using YouTube Premium because it's worth it. Spotify isn't bad, I used it for a while before opting for YouTube Premium.

Netflix and Spotify is my favourite streaming application. I get everything on them, so I don't look for others to make use. How good is Hulu for those making use of it?

When I didn't have money, I downloaded music for free on the Internet, but now I can afford subscriptions to streaming services. Most of the time, I use Spotify, but I also have a subscription to YouTube

Playing music all the time is what I enjoy doing always. This is because music makes me feel good and it makes feel relaxed. Right now, I'm streaming music on my Spotify and posting on social media as well as this forum. I get inspiration from listening to music all the time.

Spotify is my favorite music streaming app but I also use youtube to listen to music. I use apple music from time to time as well.

Spotify. Spotify is good for several reasons. Firstly, it offers a vast library of music and podcasts, providing users with access to millions of songs and audio content across various genres and languages. Its user-friendly interface and personalized recommendations algorithms make discovering new music effortless and enjoyable.

My favorite music streaming app is Audiomack . That is where I listen to most of my music and it's so interesting.

I use Spotify to stream but it doesn't have some of the local songs of my country. When I need to stream local songs, I make use of Audio Mack. I don't like using YouTube to stream music because it doesn't have audio tweaking tools.

YouTube Music. It is good if you are into audio. Easier than Spotify for me.

I used a couple more but they are not well known apps. They simply cater regional music by local singers.

I prefer downloading my music rather than streaming them. I helps me save data and I can play them at anytime. Though the few times I stream, it has always been with boomplay.

My go-to music streaming platform is Spotify. I find its personalized recommendations, curated playlists, and extensive library to be exceptionally well-suited to my eclectic musical tastes. The intuitive interface and seamless cross-device experience also make it a highly convenient option. While I've experimented with other apps, Spotify consistently provides me with a rich, immersive, and tailored listening experience.

Featured Articles

Back