Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What's your favorite animated movie and why?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you watch animated movies? How often do you watch animated movies. Well, I enjoy watching animated movies and I normally watch movies when ever they are released. It is difficult to give one of two movies as my favorite movies but some of my favorite movies are Kung Fu Panda, Moana, Lion KIng, Despicable Me, Toy Story, etc. These movies are a timeless classic with memorable characters and a heartwarming story. What's yours?

My favorite of all is Wall-E, because there is a lot thought out about people, even though they are not the main message of the film. In my opinion, it became very revolutionary for its time and showed what awaits us in the future and whether we are ready to live like this

Yes I watch such movies because they are very calming for me. I recently watched the animated film Desire. I wouldn't say that he is the most favorite, but he is very interesting and informative. My favorite is Encanto

My favorite animated film is "Spirited Away" by Studio Ghibli. I'm enthralled by the boundless imagination and visual splendor of this coming-of-age fantasy. The richly textured world, endearing characters, and profound thematic exploration of identity and spirituality create a truly immersive and transformative viewing experience. Hayao Miyazaki's masterful storytelling and the film's blend of whimsy and profundity make it a true cinematic gem.

My favorite animated movie is Avatar The last Airbender. I watched every part of it that came out and I love it very much back then. I didn't enjoy the sequel, 'legend of Korra' as much though, which shows the kind of standards the first one has set.

I have watched a lot of animations, and even Japanese and Chinese included. Tjo be honest I can't really pinpoint a single one to say its my favorite, but in a situation where I must choose, I think Naruto would be one of my favorite.

I also really like Kung Fu Panda because I recently watched the new part 4 and it's just great. In my opinion, the graphics are one of the best for all years, and considering that the first part was released quite a long time ago

I really like Avatar, the last Airbender. It was finely written and the characters were made to give us the taste of what a standard animation should be. I will always rate it 9/10

Featured Articles

Back