Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Movies What's the worse movie you have seen this year

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
For the movie lovers, there have been a lot of new releases this year, what is the worse movie you have ever watched so far this year? For me am I think rebel moon is top on my list. The movie just isn't it for me.

The worst movie I have watched this year is the lift, where Kelvin Hart is the main actor. The movie seems weird because I have known Kelvin to be a comedian all his life. That he was involved in something that serious seems odd, they could have sliced someone else. Asides that, the movie plot is okay.

The worst movie I have watched this year is the lift, where Kelvin Hart is the main actor. The movie seems weird because I have known Kelvin to be a comedian all his life. That he was involved in something that serious seems odd, they could have sliced someone else. Asides that, the movie plot is okay.
Never heard of this movie, yea I guess it would be weird seeing someone who has always acted a particular role play something else. I would like to watch it though and see how it goes.

There are none for us because if the movie sucks we turn it off after only 10 minutes.

There are none for us because if the movie sucks we turn it off after only 10 minutes.
What about if it's a movie you spent money on, would you allow the money go to waste of would you have a little patience to watch it abit longer?

What about if it's a movie you spent money on, would you allow the money go to waste of would you have a little patience to watch it abit longer?
We only watch the free (older) movies from YouTube or watch our movie channel.

Never heard of this movie, yea I guess it would be weird seeing someone who has always acted a particular role play something else. I would like to watch it though and see how it goes.
Honestly it felt odd. I will recommend that you watch it after which you can drop a review about it here.

I don't know which movie is bad because all the movies that came out this year and that I watched were bad. However, I can name the ones I watched with the lowest rating. The film The Bee was very poorly rated, even though it was filmed with Statham. All because of an unrealistic plot and an immortal character

Featured Articles

Back