Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What was your dream job as a child?

Frankly speaking, I did not have any particular dream job as a child. I was pretty good in all subjects and I was also interested in all subjects from science to arts. I did not dream of any job until I was in the final year of the high school dreamed of becoming an economist. However, I did not pursue that dream, I went to become a writer

When I was like 7, I wanted to be a cop, and then I got a little older and I wanted to be a chef. Nowadays my dream job is being a writer.

When I was like 7, I wanted to be a cop, and then I got a little older and I wanted to be a chef. Nowadays my dream job is being a writer.
In my opinion, many children wanted to be cops because after the movies it looked cool, but in reality it is difficult and sometimes even very boring because you have to do a lot of hard work and not always save the world and people

I wanted to become a musician when I was a kid. One of my cousin was a very successful music artist. I wanted to follow in his footsteps so bad.

Becoming a musician is very easy but being successful as a musician is something that is very difficult which is why a lot of people who venture into the field of becoming musician don't really come out on top successful. I will advice you putting in more effort into seeing that you become successful as a musician and it is going to happen.

I wanted to be a footballer when I was a kid but I never pursued it and I wasn't pushed by family to either so it never came to fruition. I probably wouldn't have made it professional but I guess we'll never know.
As far as I'm concerned, you can't say that you wouldn't become a good football player, because everyone can do it, and if you had trained, I think you would have succeeded. I also had such a dream and I also did not believe that it could happen in reality, so I stopped training

My dream job as a child was to become a structural engineer, that was until I came to realize I had a strong weakness for anything that has to do with calculating. People often said I never really put my mind into it that was why I found it hard.

I wanted to be a veterinarian, but as I went through grades in school it became clear I was not good in science, biology or Chemistry! 😔
This is true because as a child I thought that it would be much easier to become such a professional, but when we first started studying biology at school, I realized that I would definitely never be able to treat someone.

While I was in elementary and high school, I had the dream of becoming a medical doctor. But now that dream seems impossible to attain, so I guess I will see where life takes me from here.

I wanted to be a computer programmer. That is why I made sure that I went for some training in coding after high school and now I'm studying computer science with emphasis on programming in the university. So it is safe to say that I'm working towards my dream is that right?

Growing up, I wanted to work in the church for God. I wanted to become a Reverend Father in the Roman Catholic Church and even kept pushing during that period till the high school and it didn't work out. Sometimes, nowadays, I feel sad that I didn't achieve that goal of working in God's vineyard for him, as a priest.
On the contrary, I had the dreams of being a Reverend Father, got into the minor seminary for my high school but lost interest along the line. Looking back, I am grateful that it didn't work out because I couldn't have been able to avoid women.

I wanted to become a pharmacist when I was young. This is because when I usually frequent pharmacy shops I like how the drugs are being arranged. The desire heightened when I visited a pharmaceutical company and so how the drugs are being produced and packaged. I'm not there yet but I'm working towards my goal.

I wanted to be a gangster when I was growing up after watching so many gangster movies 😂. I was actually serious about it until I was 13 years old before I knew better.

My dream job was to work in a bank or own a computer cyber cafe myself that was the only two jobs on my mind or work in Telecom industry am not close to one cafe were people pay to brows the internet, am going to open the business in the next two to three months

When I was a child, my dream job changed quite a few times as my interests and aspirations evolved. For a while, I was convinced I would become an astronaut and travel to outer space. I was captivated by the idea of exploring the cosmos and making new discoveries. Another dream was to be a veterinarian, so I could care for and help all different kinds of animals.

I have always wanted to be a medical Doctor, it took a side turn at some point but I am back on track to achieve that dream. I like to make an impact in this world.

I always had a dream in my childhood to become a singer, as my voice is good and I have won lots of competition up to school level, but because of the pressure of my studies, I could never make it a profession. Also, there is lots of struggle in becoming a playback singer here, so I dropped the idea of becoming a singer.

I wanted to be a gangster when I was growing up after watching so many gangster movies 😂. I was actually serious about it until I was 13 years old before I knew better.
Haha, am pretty sure your parents would have been so scared and worried that you would actually turn out that way.

You can still be a ganster. There is no limit of age for being a ganster. 😀

Featured Articles

Back