Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Movies What is your favourite horror movie?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
With so many different horror movies having been released over the years, as much as we may like many of them there will always be one that will be your absolute favourite that you love watching either any time of the year or during the spooky season.

I can't say I am too much of a fan of horror movies, as much as I have watched some I can't say I have an actual favourite, at least not at the moment.

What is your favourite horror movie?

I don’t watch many horror movies but I suppose I liked the Child’s Play movies when I was younger. I’m not exactly spoilt for choice so I’ll choose that.

Hellraiser franchise is my favourite horrow movie. The pinhead is the worst creature you would want to face in a horror show.

I'm not the biggest fan of horror. I hate the jumpscares, but if I were to choose I'd choose the child's play movies. They are more funny than scary in my opinion.

I would say it's Resident Evil. I've watched all the chapters in the Resident Evil movie franchise. I've got a strong thing for any zombie apocalypse movies.

My all-time favorite horror movie has to be "The Conjuring" because it has a captivating storyline, well-developed characters, and expertly executed scares that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. Also, the fact that it is based on a true story, makes it more scary.

I don't really like horror movies that are only made to be scary, but I once watched the movie The Purge and I really liked it, although there is also horror in the list of genres. But for some reason it seemed to me that he is not very scary because there are no just made-up scary monsters

I enjoy watching horror movies, I am a fan of classic horror movies like The Shinning, The Exorcist, The Ring, The Grudge. These horror movies are timeless classic. These movies still scare me when I watch them. I am not much familiar with modern horror movies. I have not watched a really good horror movies in a long time.

I enjoy watching horror movies, I am a fan of classic horror movies like The Shinning, The Exorcist, The Ring, The Grudge. These horror movies are timeless classic. These movies still scare me when I watch them. I am not much familiar with modern horror movies. I have not watched a really good horror movies in a long time.
But why do you get so much pleasure from these films. It is difficult for me to understand such people because such films simply destroy my psychological state for a long time and it is clearly not in my favor

Not sure it counts but nothing beats Sixth Sense for me. It was a wonderful plot and well executed. Never thought the end would be like that.

At the moment I do not have a favorite horror movie, though I have watched a few, but majority of them do not have a solide plot to my liking. They are mostly just simply pointless brutal killings. Maybe with time I will come across one that I would really like.

For some reason, it seems to me that Saw is my best film because it is one of the scariest in the world and I am not the only one who thinks so

My favorite horror movie would have to be "The Haunting of Hill House." I was thoroughly captivated by the nuanced character development, the chilling atmosphere, and the way the series seamlessly blended psychological thrills with profound emotional resonance. The subtle, unsettling supernatural elements combined with the deeply human story of a family grappling with trauma made for a truly gripping and memorable viewing experience.

I don't like horror movies and I've only seen one in my entire life. It's called Mom and there's a very cool plot and if it wasn't horror I might watch it again, but it's horror and I was very scared but interesting

There is a horror movie I watched sometime last month, the title is Hush, I couldn't bring myself to pause the movie for even one second. You will be wondering what will happen next. I recommend it to those who have not watched it.

To be frank I am not a fan of horror movies and some how these are unable to make me feel interested so I mostly avoid this genre and mostly look for something that makes me laugh

For me, Hereditary 2018 by Ari Aster is the horror movie that has horrified me recently the most. The plot is intriguing with twists and turns, even the ending wasn't expected.

I don’t watch many horror movies but I suppose I liked the Child’s Play movies when I was younger. I’m not exactly spoilt for choice so I’ll choose that.
The child's play series was one of my first. I watched it when I was younger as well, they where actually interesting, but I feel some of the sequel was not called for.

Featured Articles

Back