Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

To Be Perfectly Frank(ie) With You!

What's your favorite way to give back to your community or make a positive impact on the world?

What's a childhood memory that always brings a smile to your face?

What's the best gift you have ever gotten?

Do you not agree that these interviews are about as pointless as the asinine questions being asked? ;)

@ Teegold:
Do you wish you could go outside more? No, there's nothing out there for me.

@ MadHatter:
Do you not agree that these interviews are about as pointless as the asinine questions being asked? Not really, they're interesting and you don't have to answer any question you don't feel comfortable with.

What is the one thing you wish you could change about yourself?

@ Teegold:
Do you wish you could go outside more? No, there's nothing out there for me.

@ MadHatter:
Do you not agree that these interviews are about as pointless as the asinine questions being asked? Not really, they're interesting and you don't have to answer any question you don't feel comfortable with.
Oh wow. Okay then

Do you not agree that these interviews are about as pointless as the asinine questions being asked? ;)
I don't think any questions asked here should be considered asinine. It's just a question and answer session, nothing formal.

@ Stan:
I've already changed the thing I would most change about myself (my name) so I'll say my height. I'm too short.

@ Sanjeev:
No boyfriend. Never have had one and never will. Not into dating any gender.

I was Mama to my cat Mister Ellis (now Mama to a tank of tropical fish) and Frankie is a nod to both my paternal grandfather Frank and the 'Prisoner Cell Block H' character 'Franky Doyle'.

Featured Articles

Back