Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live (2024)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Drama

Director: Andrew Lincoln,Danai Gurira,Scott M. Gimple

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: The love story of Rick Grimes and Michonne is changed by a changed world. Kept apart by distance. By an unstoppable power. Can they find each other and who they were in a situation unlike any they've ever known?

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Andrew Lincoln

Rick Grimes
    • Danai Gurira

Michonne
    • Pollyanna McIntosh

Jadis Stokes
Has anyone here checked out The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live?

I have yet to check it out but I am looking forward to it.

I watched it and think it was pretty good. I just wish Rick came back years ago, it seems a little late now, and honestly I dont really care as much as I would have back when TWD was still on TV.

I'm liking the new series! So far the first 2 episodes has quickly explained what happened to Rick and Michone for the last 6 years - They litteraly just spent one episode on each to explain what they went through in 6 loooong years, weird, but good storytelling so far! I can't wait to see what's more to come.

Am really confused about this walking dead stuff. I have not watched any of the series, but they are just too many that I don't even know which is which or who is the main character and all that.

Looks awesome. Have a big feeling they’re gonna find some type of way to connect Daryl, Maggie, and Negan’s stories all together into one eventually. Just a feeling, but that’d be super cool if they did. Haven’t felt this excited to watch some Twd in a very long time

Featured Articles

Back