Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate The core reality

Speaks

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Do you agree with this:

Every religion, every social movement, every belief system needs to have one basic reality at its core. I’ll give you an image: “like a tree: many branches but however those branches have a trunk where they meet.” Every religion has the shared fact that we will die someday but when an ideology loses the most basic of facts and replaces it with a theory like for example: We don’t die we (insert theory) then it becomes a cult. I look around at the world today and see this happening. It’s a very dangerous thing that people don’t seem to realize.

When I was in hospital back in 2010 I didn’t know where exactly I was but at the core of the divided experience was the fact that I was in an institution and being given drugs. That was true. If that basic fact wasn’t there and either replaced with a theory or worse nothing at all I would’ve been effed !

I completely agree with you, the fact that they all have something similar even makes it seem true or it means there is some elements of truths.

Featured Articles

Back