Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Safe Online Banking

raaman

Newcomer

Reaction score
Cases of fraud through online banking are increasing day by day. With this in mind, you should always be alert and cautious while doing your financial transactions via the online banking platform of your bank. Are you aware of it?

Always make sure you set up multiple authentications. I have upped my game and any online payment system that is not offering up to three layer of security for transactions won't have my patronage. With a three layer authentication, it is difficult to be defrauded in online banking.

Yes, I am aware of the measures ine should take when it comes to do onkine banking. I have not inky enable 2fa on my banking apps but also never reply to anyone who calls me asking for bank details. I never share OTP with anyone.

I believe that if anyone follows the security measures put in place by most online banking apps, they won't have any risk of being victims of fraud with online banking. Set up the security measures. For my online banking, you can't do anything without generated OTP to my phone number. And that one is a small phone that never leaves my hand.

When banking online, or doing anything online one needs to be extremely careful with the site they enter, and as well who they share their information with.

The alarming rise in cyber fraud targeting online banking platforms is a serious concern that cannot be ignored. I remain extremely vigilant when conducting any financial transactions digitally. Beyond using robust passwords and security questions, I closely monitor accounts for any suspicious activity. I'm also wary of phishing attempts disguised as communications from my bank asking for sensitive information.

Featured Articles

Back