Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Men I Trust

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Are there any other fans of the indie band Men I Trust? Their earlier stuff was more house music like, but now their music is more dream pop than anything. I love listening to their music, it helps calm me down after a long, stressful day at work. Plus I enjoy listening to their music while working on chores or doing projects. My favorite song from them is I Hope to Be Around. I actually heard that song on Tiktok and it's the first song I heard from them too. I think the girl in the music video is cute too btw lol. Anyways here's their song I hope to be around.

I have never heard of them, but this song seems to be very peaceful and calming :)

I have watched several videos from Men I Trust and they could contain some humanitarian values that you could learn from the song or the video, while working online, by pop-out video technic extension, so I could recommend it for everyone to enjoy watching time.

I have never head of this band before, but the again I don't actually listen to music that often so is not weird that I haven't heard about them before.

Featured Articles

Back