Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Lucifer

Bizdustry

Off The Mark
Reaction score

What do you think of the Netflix Series "Lucifer"? From my own viewpoint, "Lucifer" combines crime and supernatural, which are two of my favourite niches to watch. I am waiting for the next season(s) to come out, but won't go into too much detail as I'm not wanting to give away any spoilers.

Lucifer is a hilarious show, I really liked it. I have watched all seasons, and have not even missed a single episode. However, I did not like how it ended. I found the ending too melodramatic.

I've never liked watching any religious content movies or TV show especially when they are acting what I know isn't true about my faith. Lucifer is a mockery to Christian faith.

I've never liked watching any religious content movies or TV show especially when they are acting what I know isn't true about my faith. Lucifer is a mockery to Christian faith.
I like to have a sense of humor about stuff. However, this guy has a point. I mean, either Satan is something to take seriously or he isn't. I mean, look at all the unwanted babies, drug addicts, murder, rape, you name it out there and you think this isn't a war?

I've never watched it, not even an episode of it. I might have watched the trailer once but it wasn't enough to convince me to watch the whole the TV show.

I couldn't complete the first season before losing interest in the TV show and that's how I dumped it. I'm not sure if I would be interested in going back to finish it.

I have heard a lot about this show and most of the comments where good ones that it's a show worth watching. Personally I don't think I can watch it though, am a Christian, I just find it abit weird watching this.

Featured Articles

Back