Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Movies Last movie you saw in cinema?

What's the "Cinema"? I don't go out of my house. o_O

The last movie I saw in the cinema was a Nollywood movie called Gangs of Lagos. It is a movie that reflects on the typical street life in Nigeria. It was worth it totally for me, even though the ticket was quite expensive.

Good Boys

Pretty funny 😁
I recently watched this movie at home and for me it is a very funny movie because there were many moments that would never happen in life but it was created very funny. Maybe I'll watch it again because it cheers me up

Never been to the cinema to watch any movie before though, I mostly watch movies at home. I just finished watching Avatar the way of the water, and I am currently watching migration, an animation from illumination.

Nollywood movie
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Why would anybody stand in line at a cinema, pay way too much and put up with people talking when you can watch it all in the comfort of your home?

The last movie I saw in the cinema was the highly anticipated superhero blockbuster, "Galactic Guardians: Cosmic Clash." I have to say, I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish. The visual spectacle on the big screen was simply breathtaking, with jaw-dropping action sequences that had me on the edge of my seat. The ensemble cast delivered standout performances, seamlessly blending humor, drama, and heroic moments.

I don't go out except for food. lol

Before the pandemic, my husband and I would go for movie in movie theatre almost every weekend. But now it has reduced drastically. We have lost interest and prefer to watch movies every weekend on OTT platforms.
The last movie that we watched in the movie theatre was "Fighter", a Bollywood movie starring Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone. It was a great entertainer and one worth watching on big screen.

The last movie I saw in the cinema was a Nollywood movie called Gangs of Lagos. It is a movie that reflects on the typical street life in Nigeria. It was worth it totally for me, even though the ticket was quite expensive.
I have heard a lot about this movie but I am yet to watch it. I thought it was a series. Is it a movie? I don't always watch naija movies though.

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Oppenheimer and I have to say, it was absolutely amazing! The cinematography, the performances, and the storytelling were all top-notch. It's one of those films that leaves a lasting impression and sparks thought long after you've left the theater.

The last movie I saw in cinema was Animal of Ranbir kapoor

The last movie I watched in the cinema was Killers of the Flower Moon and it was a very long movie. I have never seen such movies before, but the movie was with DiCaprio and it was worth it for me. This film received many positive reviews

The last movie that I watched in the movie theater was Scream 5.

Wow, I don't remember! it's probably been 4 or 5 years since watching a movie at the theater. I watch a lot of movies but not at the theater.
I have never been to one myself, it would be nice to experience it though.

It was Warning 2 but I did not liked it much and Warning 1 was better

That reminds me, I went to a Cinema last month to watch the movie titled purple hearts. The movie has been around for some time, but I just watched it and it was great. The ending was emotional though.

The last movie I wouldn't say I actually "saw," but the latest film generating buzz was Shah Rukh Khan's "Dunki." It tackles the serious issue of illegal immigration, where people resort to dangerous "donkey flights" due to visa struggles. Despite the weighty theme, the film is known for its heartwarming blend of humor and emotional moments. It sounds like a movie worth checking out!

Featured Articles

Back