Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Movies Last movie you saw in cinema?

Hulk

Hulk Smash!

Reaction score
What was the last movie you saw in the cinema?

For me I saw The Nun 2 last night.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 back in May. It’s been a while!

I always remember the last movie I saw in the cinema and it was Austin Powers - Goldmember. I always remember going with my friends and it was so cheap back then to go and watch a movie, I remember paying around £2.50 to watch a movie, that was back in around 2021 if I remember rightly.

Good Boys

Pretty funny 😁

The last movie I seen in the cinema was Saw X last Sunday, and it was good! Definitely one of my favorites in the series for sure!

Godzilla Minus One was the last movie I watched in cinema last week. It's the best Godzilla monster movie which have ever been released.

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Minions. This would have been 2016 or 2017.
I did want to go watch M3gan at the Cinema when it was released but never got the chance to.

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Minions. This would have been 2016 or 2017.
I did want to go watch M3gan at the Cinema when it was released but never got the chance to.
Megan was awesome!! We streamed it. Wouldn't mind seeing it again. :)

The last movie I saw in the theater was SRK's latest movie "Dunki", which is basically about how poor people are not given visas and so, how they go abroad illegally through donkey routes (illegal immigration). It is a very feel-good movie with a nice blend of comedy and emotions. One would definitely enjoy it if they chose to give it a watch. :)

Wow, I don't remember! it's probably been 4 or 5 years since watching a movie at the theater. I watch a lot of movies but not at the theater.

It has been a very long time since I visited the cinema and remembering the last movie that I saw when I went there seems a difficult task. I now prefer watching movies at home with my family instead of going to the cinema. When I went a few years ago, I saw a couple of movies such as Arrow of God (a local movie here) and some Christmas themed movies.

Avatar: The Way of Water was the last movie I watched in cinema. I do not visit cinema frequently because of the cost and a,so time involved. I like streaming instead. These days I also avoid crowd, thanks to Covid pandemic! Even though Covid is contained, I am now in a habit of avoiding crowd.

Last edited:
It was like I knew there was another thread which will talk about this because I have just narrated it in the last thread which I commented on about the last movie I watched in the cinema. I will have to repeat myself again and it was Godzilla Minus One that I watch at the cinema last year.

I saw Underground for the first time this year and it is one of my favorites of all time

A lot of my friends was all asking me to watch The Marvels saying that it was great. I had to go to the cinema yesterday to watch it around 7pm in evening or should I say night. How do I rate the movie? It was a big disappointment and I just wasted my time watching it.

I don't visit the movie theater very often because I'm only interested in watching very popular movies. The last one I was on was the second part of Avatar and it was incredible to watch it in such good quality. Also, I would like to see Oppenheimer in the cinema, but I already missed the moment when it was still shown

The last movie I watch today or I started watching today was not a movie but a TV show. It's How I Met Your Mother. It's one of the best TV shows from so many reviews I have read about the TV show. I will try and see if I can binge watch the whole show as fast as possible.

The last time I was in the cinema was when the movie Barbie was shown and I really liked it, because in my childhood I often watched these cartoons and had many dolls, so I liked the movie

Featured Articles

Back