Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

How would you describe the style of your home?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Yab accurately described this as minimalism because I have very few things and if someone came to visit me, they would probably think that I live in an unfinished apartment. Because I don't even have a bed and I sleep on a mattress on the floor

Old and very much in need of repair but the funds needed are lacking. lol

The style of my home can best be described as retro. I have this retro colours painted and the entire design bearing olden days royalty. People complain though about the fact that it kinda looks old but I love it the way it is. Might have to shake it up a little for my girlfriend's sake.

Some of the rooms are still under construction in my home, with time I we definitely get it done.

My home's aesthetic could best be described as an eclectic blend of modern and rustic elements. Clean lines and contemporary furnishings mingle with repurposed vintage pieces and natural wood accents. While the open floor plan feels current, exposed brick walls and antique light fixtures add warmth and character.

I don't have much belongings in my home either. Growing up, my dad taught me that having too many things in the home is completely unnecessary and a waste of money because those who don't have them are still living fine.

Featured Articles

Back